Thread: Sify Broadband in Pune and Delhi

Sify Broadband in Pune and Delhi

Please could you tell me the performance of sify broad band in Delhi and Pune? I want to purchase broadband service at this location one in Pune and another in Delhi. What about the speed of sify broadband service in pune and delhi? Any another option is available for broadband in delhi and pune? And what about the customer service of sify broadband in Pune and Delhi?

Re: Sify Broadband in Pune and Delhi

Sify is one of the best internet providers in India. If you ask me, I think Sify is the good option to select Internet provider. The performance of the sify is very good, The downloading as well as internet surfing speed is very good in sify. For internet connection you can use Sify Broadband in delhi and pune. The customer service of the sify broadband is also reliable. You can get solutions to your problems from the customer care. The data transfer rate is also good in Sify broadband connection. It is recommended to use Sify Broadband. My all friends also using Sify internet services and they also satisfied with the service. So it is strongly recommended you to use Sify Broadband service

Quote Originally Posted by Hadassah View Post
    Sify is one of the best internet providers in India. If you ask me, I think Sify is the good option to select Internet provider. For internet connection you can use Sify Broadband in delhi and pune. The customer service of the sify broadband is also reliable. The data transfer rate is also good in Sify broadband connection. It is recommended to use Sify Broadband.
    Thank you very much for providing this information. This information is very useful for me. Any more suggestions? Any more Idea? If you know anything more about Sify Broadband then please reply.

Hello friends,
    I also want some information about Sify broadband service. I want to purchase one broadband connection in delhi.
    • If you know anything related to this please reply.
    • The performance of Sify in delhi?
    • What about The customer service of Sify broadband connection?
    • What The speed of Sify broadband connection?

Please reply with the answers.

According to me Sify is the worst Broadband connection provider. customer service of the Sify Broadband service provider is very bad. more than half of time the connection was down.the downloading speed as well as surfing speed is very less compare to other Broadband service providers, even the home page of Google takes more than one minute to open. it's really annoying. I am very disappointed with the Sify broadband service. there is no office and technical support at Pune. Sify Broadband service provider is unaware of local problems.

According to me Airtel is Best Broadband connection provider compare to Sify broadband provider. I am using Airtel Brodband service from more than two minths. it's works fine for me. I dont have any problem with Airtel brodband service. I am totally satisfied with the Airtel service. the customer service center is also good of Airtel broadband connection provider. Downloading speed as well as surfing speed is more in Airtel Broadband connection compare to Sify Broadband connection provider. It is recommended to use Airtel Broadband connection compare to Sify Broadband connection provider.