Thread: unable to connect Mac OSX Snow Leopard with MTNL 450TC1

unable to connect Mac OSX Snow Leopard with MTNL 450TC1

there were some problems with the wireless connections as i didn't tried much on it. i am connected to the router by means of LAN and there is no surfing issue . by the way i am using 450TC1 MTNL Triband router and want to connect it wireless to my Mac book Pro which is running Snow Leopard. i am finding some problems to do so. and unable to connect the notebook wirelessly. o made an attempt for Airport diagnostics but not working in my case. i want some assistance in this case.

Re: unable to connect Mac OSX Snow Leopard with MTNL 450TC1

i can suggest some solutions which will help you. i think here you should make sure whether you are using a dialer to connect . there may be problems associated with the connections with the dialer . and to solve it make use of PPPoE mode for modem and then make a try. i think you should have a check over making use of any Windows PC and then see if it is working well on it.

i can understand what you are saying but finding problems with checking of whether I am using a dialer or PPPoE mode for modem ? further what will be the case if i make use of dialer or PPPoE mode and finding it difficult to locate it. there is no problem with the Windows Vista PC on LAN connection with 450TC1. what to do further,

there is no more deep discussion in this topic. you should simply check whether you are able to connect your Vista PC simply by making a plug in the cable. just make sure if you need to click on a dialer and then the "connect " button in it. for further explanation , i can say that a dialer is a window in which you require to input your ID and password in the similar manner with the time of dial ups. i think i will provide some solutions to do so.
    1. in your web browser try by try by typing 192.168.1.1
    2. enter both as admin if you are asked for entering of ID and password
    3. after this have a posting of the screen shot.

you told me the procedure of logging in but i want to know that i was unable to do so as it didn't deemed to appear any login using user/password. there is a automatic connection of the PC at the time of I starting. i would require further help inn this topic.

there could be problems regarding the MAC filter which is supposing to do this. and this is because of the lone problem of MAC filter and in relation with it. i think in that case you should make sure to connect your Vista PC wirelessly. if it so , there could be no problems arriving on your side. after this make a disabling of password and MAC filter and then make a try. you should;d also have a note of one thing that your PC has a wireless adapter or not and if there is no such thing then you can only be able to connect with LAN

in this case, if you are making use of your Vista PC then i will recommend you to remove password and have a check over your process. and when you are using the OS which you mentioned then make a setting in the LAN adapter as " Obtain IP address automatically ". further you just check for an another option in the Mac . after having a setting, have a check of its working on an Windows laptop.

yes according to you mentioning the removal of password, i tried with removing and made a change located on the router. i came to know that your CA Number is the password. there was working with the Windows PC but i face some problems with Mac at the time of connection.

there is some connection with the Windows PC and mac but there is a connection established with the Windows PC after having a removal of the encryption under " Authentication Type ".

the router will permit without choosing an authentication type. There will be some option called "none" which will be present in the list.

there was similar kind of problem facing on my side and it was resolved. simply place the Pre-shared key as the password at that time of adding for a password. you will find it in the router admin interface>>Interface Set Up >>Wireless.