Thread: After every 2 minutes Idea net-setter huawei e1732 gets disconnected

After every 2 minutes Idea net-setter huawei e1732 gets disconnected

Hi friends I have recently bought Idea net-setter huawei e1732 which is very nice and I get download speed around 20 to 35 Kbps speed and I done have any issues with speed. The problem is my Idea net-setter huawei e1732 gets disconnected after 2 or 3 minutes every time. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: After every 2 minutes Idea net-setter huawei e1732 gets disconnected

I have gone though the problem which you are facing with your Idea net-setter huawei e1732 and I would like to tell you that first you should connect your Idea net-setter huawei e1732 device with different USB port and after that you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If you have already tried to solve this problem by connecting the Idea net-setter huawei e1732 with different USB port and after that also if you are facing same problem then I think you are facing this problem because USB power options. To solve this problem you need to turn off the USB power option in your computer.

After disabling the USB power option in your computer you have to connect Idea net-setter huawei e1732 with your computer and then you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. as far as I know after trying this your problem will get solved.

If you want to disable the power options in your computer then you have to follow these steps.

You have to first right click on my computer icon and after doing that you have to click on the properties. Now after clicking on the priorities you have to open the device manger. In the device manager you have to expand the USB controller option and then you have to right click on the USB root hub devices. After that you have to click on the properties option. In the properties you have to click on the power management tab. After that you have to uncheck the Allow computer to turn off this device to save power. Then you have to click on OK. You have to do this with every USB root hub devices under USB controller. After that you have to connect the Idea net-setter huawei e1732 with your computer and then check whether your problem gets solved or not.

If you want any more information then let me know.

I will suggest you to connect your Idea net-setter huawei e1732 with different computer or laptop and then you have to check whether you are getting same problem with Idea net-setter huawei e1732 then it might be issue with the Idea net-setter huawei e1732 otherwise problem is with your computer. Try this trick and identify the exact issue.

I have first tried to connect the Idea net-setter huawei e1732 with different USB port in my computer and after connecting the Idea net-setter huawei e1732 with different USB port also I get the same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by disabling the power option for USB from the device manager but that ides didn’t helped me to solve this problem. Is there any way to solve this problem then let me know. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I will suggest you to contact the idea customer care and then you have to ask about the problem which you are experiencing with your Idea net-setter huawei e1732 and after that they will give you proper solution regarding this and then your problem will get solved. I hope after that you will not face any issues with Idea net-setter huawei e1732.

Yes I will agree with above solution. There was similar problem with my Idea net-setter huawei e1732 also and after that I have first tried to solve this problem by trying different solution but after trying that also I was facing the same issue. now after that I have contact the idea customer care and then they have solved my problem. You should also try this.

Reply to your complaint

Quote Originally Posted by Brahme View Post
    Hi friends I have recently bought Idea net-setter huawei e1732 which is very nice and I get download speed around 20 to 35 Kbps speed and I done have any issues with speed. The problem is my Idea net-setter huawei e1732 gets disconnected after 2 or 3 minutes every time. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, Netsetter no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC136122 in the subject.

Regards,
    Idea Cellular

how to solve it . have you got new idea net setter from idea ...??