Thread: How To check Vodafone Data Usage

How To check Vodafone Data Usage

Hello i am using Vodafone Sim card on my mobile phone and I just want to know How To check Vodafone Data Usage on my mobile. I just started using Vodafone GPRS package on my mobile, I dunno how to check data usage on Vodafone, Can you please tell me How I can do the same.

Re: How To check Vodafone Data Usage

To check the Vodafone Data Usage you need to go through the below steps:

If your using 98 Recharge pack then type: *139*98#
    If your using the 14RS Recharge then dial: *131*14#.

To check the Vodafone Data Usage you need to go through the below steps: if your using 98 Recharge pack then type: *139*98# or if your using the 14RS Recharge then dial: *131*14#.
    Both the above steps worked for me and but I am not able to check the expiry date of my GPRS pack. I am using limited data usage and I want to check the expiry date. To check this I have dialed *131*599/598# but this doesn't helped me. Anyone over here know how to check the expiry date of data usage.

Thanks in advance.

You need to send message to 144. just type: USE to 144 and then you will get the all details of GPRS package.

i have checked mine Vodafone Data Usage by sending the message to 144. to check the data usage of the Vodafone live and vodafone mobile connect you need to type: SURF VL and send it to 144.

Many Vodafone internet user facing issue to check the remaining data usage. To check the data usage just connect to internet and once you disconnect. Now you will get the flash message about your remaining DATA USAGE on your mobile phone. You can also check manually from above steps and normally Vodafone show Total data usage after disconnecting internet on your mobile phone.

I am living in Uttar Pradesh West and i have tried the below steps to check the data usage on my mobile phone. I have created message INTBAL and send it to 144 and after some time I received all the details of my DATA usage. I hope this will help you to get rid of the issue.

You can also contact to vodafone customer care to get the all details of your GPRS and data usage. I was facing the same issue, after that i have gone through the lots of solution to solve this issue but nothing worked for me and after that I have contacted vodafone customer care and they have solved my issue.

Hello thanks for the solution Even I have solved my issue by typing SURF VL and send it to 144. Thanks once again for the valuable solution.