Thread: MTNL Unlimited Plan 749 is not worth.

MTNL Unlimited Plan 749 is not worth.

Recently I upgrade my MTNL broadband plan from limited usage to unlimited usage and the charge that I am paying is 750 per month. My problem is that when I took this plan everything was working properly and I was getting the speed of approx 756Kbps which I was told. But after three to four month, suddenly speed is dropped by 70-80Kbps and sometime I am facing problem of breaking into the connection. And I also observe that from morning to noon everything will be fine but 2 or 3 o’clock, problem started.

Re: MTNL Unlimited Plan 749 is not worth.

Sometime, because of bad weather and environment, it happens. And sometime the long distance also does matter. If the road or the area from where your cable is roaming is under construction, then too problem arises. From my side I would like to advise you if any of your problem is from above then wait for some time, things going to be fine by the time.

Check your wire connectivity, if it is not loose or wrapped with carbon or sandwiched between two heavy loads. Many problems are possible in this case. If all these things are fine then the problem is from server or modem or router.

Just not with the MTNL but with every service provider is having this common problem. If you are switching from normal mode to unlimited mode then they will give you proper service for the first two three months and then they start breaking the network and dropping the speed rate. These are the common problem. If your configuration is fine and nothing is happen with your wire and environment then, above mentioned problem is the real problem.

Here it is not the matter of worth. Here the things need to be concentrate is how much internet is used by you when you were having limited plan and how much you are using now? Of course a lot difference, when you are having limited plan then at the end the months it shows 1GB or a little bit more but when unlimited plan planted, in that month only you have downloaded min to min 10GB of data. So the provider slow down the speed so that you can consume only they gave to you.

MTNL is a government company, and no complains will be handle so early. So complaining there is a waste of time. Here you need to understand the fact. And the fact is when your plan is limited then you need to think about its data to be downloaded and if it seems that you cross the provided limit before the time then you will slow yourself by downloading the data and wait for the next month so that your pending downloading started again and you will do this every month.
    Now understand the scenario from MTNL, after providing you unlimited plan, they know that you are going to download even unnecessary things too, so they limit the data amount from their side and let you to download the things only up to their limit. It is said that you are using unlimited but from that side they are doing the same thing you are doing here when you are having limited plans.