Thread: What are the Unique and Unseen setbacks we come across with BSNL Broadband?

What are the Unique and Unseen setbacks we come across with BSNL Broadband?

I want to switch my self to BSNL Broadband from my existing broadband connection. Before switching I thought of extracting some valuable information about the same. So I am here interested to know the Unique and Unseen setbacks or problems that we come across with BSNL Broadband. What are this problems? Would you all help me know?

Re: What are the Unique and Unseen setbacks we come across with BSNL Broadband?

First of all I would like to give you deatils about my BSNL Broadband plan. I am on a UL plan 750 BSNL plan. The day when I have chossen the plan since then for 3 months it worked fine without any troubleshoot but later it started giving me unusual problems. I would like to illustrate my experience by giving example to you that my link is steady but I failed to browse my internet. To solve this I have to switch off the router and than it is solved. Also the bandwidth lasts for 5 minutes approximately. If not the page cannot be displayed. Then I have to check my settings whether they are ok or not. My usual speed is around 70-75 kbps but for few hours.

There is no requirement for me to connect my router to the ISP. This ISP are with default XP provides and gets automatically connected. I get weird errors when I dial the default dialer with my provided ISP username/password. I purposely set my router to Bridge Mode instead of PPPoE because its get connected through the dialer.

In the event that you ar utilizing 'Compex Modem' MRL21E ADSL 2+ than accompany the underneath strides:
    • -IN DSL menu uncheck adsl2+ bind.
    • Your modem comparative to Beetel 220BXI. see my sig connection wa3002-g4 speedy direct less wifi page for items.
    • -Apparatus insight /Statistics/ADSL give snr attn information
    • -Seeing that Modem is situated for PPPoE"Always On" mode
    • ( userID/PW stored/entered in WAN page of modem )
    • try not to utilize dialer.or reset modem settings to "connected".
    • -From Device insight give portions of Software form.
    • -sort 192.168.1.1/look.html If page opens
    • get the Firmware form

Might be your machine get malware or spyware. you should check something when you are not ready to skim the virtual world and get 'this page can not be shown' when you are not ready to skim the online world check the link/act LED on the Ethernet side, is it keep eye flickering or you are able to check LAN LED status of your MRL21E ADSL 2+ that keep squinting or not. Since you see keep squinting then your machine has malware or spyware. You should purchase some pharmaceutical and give it to your workstation for recovery.

I had to switch my router on and off thrice.I upgraded the NDIS with the last driver today and likewise the firmware.I cant give you the SNR and anutuation esteem on the grounds that its a untidy screen there.Where each Value from 0 to 31 is checked under SNR,and for anuatation 32-255 is checked.Seriously I dont recognize what to do with it.Im encasing all things.

Below given is the SNR and anutuation details:
    Statistics -- ADSL

1. Mode: ADSL2+ ( *uncheck button)
    2. Line Coding: Trellis On
    3. Status: No Defect
    4. Link Power State: L0

• Downstream Upstream
    • SNR Margin (dB): 32.9 28.9
    • Attenuation (dB): 14.5 9.8
    • Output Power (dBm): 11.4 0.0
    • Attainable Rate (Kbps): 23392 876
    • Rate (Kbps): 2042 507

After performing the above steps you should perform the below without fail:
    • -Handicap firewall and antivirus and check.
    • -Introduce Comodo Firewall which all systems are entering net at both conditions (working and non working).
    • -Utilize a live CD and see if there is any departure.
    • -Attempt a framework restore to a date where you didn't had any situation and check.
    • -Assume you did attempt a sweep for malware.

I surfed a bit regarding the situation myself on the net,and apprehended there are thousands more love me.But the situation appeared to be created owed to the Automatic allocated gateway.According to some bunch discussions,APIPA cause.I did the stuff they told me.Didn't help though.Regarding spyware and malware I run ESET nod 32,updated version.My framework is clean.For P2P,I utilize Vuze(Azeurus). I attempted switching my DNS to Static location but it doesn't connect.What I feel is that BSNL is arranged to take mechanical default DNS's.The entire framework stops when I interface to a static address,I then had to reset my router.

• Option 1 : Suspect setup of your System, and exacerbate things. Enjoy design New OS ( pilfered or elsewise )
    • Option 2: Suspect Modem situation and test it in a mate's BB union, and affirm it is OK. or test with a different modem.
    • Option 3 : Give reaction for inferences given by parts, if attempted or not. Case in point present the DeviceInfo /Statistics/ADSl /data.

Its working fine now but there are times when connect is unfaltering and there is no connectivity.My companions utilize BSNL Broadband on pilfered OS's no situations subsequently far. I checked with an additional Modem BSNL issued Nokia-Siemens,it was handy for about 1/2 hour,then 'Link steady,No Connectivity'. So I precluded my Modem being out of request.