Thread: Have Bsnl increased their broadband speeds by 100%?

Have Bsnl increased their broadband speeds by 100%?

So is this true, whatever I have heard is that true guys? C’mon I need a reply for the same then it would be better for me. That’s what I want to say here. if that is the case then I am ready to compromise my airtel broadband connection and I am ready to switch to the bsnl connection. So I am waiting for the final approval from you all that would be better for me. So what do you all have to say about the same. please do reply accordingly on the same. I am waiting for the response from your side, that would be better for me.

Re: Have Bsnl increased their broadband speeds by 100%?

Yes it is said that speed upgrade will be effective from 2nd December 2011 and a lots of dailies have been publishing this information accordingly. So who knows it might be true as well. I would say that better wait till the 2nd December 2011 and see if there is some actual speed increase that would be fun to watch out fir sure what do you all have to say about it guys?

Hi, I stay in Chennai and here in Chennai bsnl has launched some new plans and I would want you all to go through this link http://www.chennai.bsnl.co.in/News/N...s_24112011.htm and you will get all the information there accordingly that’s what I want to say here. The BBG 500 plan is said to be getting a 2mbps download speed. While the same is applicable for the BB Home ULD 750 as well don’t know what bsnl people are upto these days. We should wait for the final approval.

But what about those who stay outside Chennai? Aren’t they will be getting any kind of upgrades for the bsnl connection? So that’s what I want to say here. Anyways what I am saying is that did anyone here got the confirmation message regarding the same then do share the news with me that would be better.

Dude until and unless the bsnl comes up with such kinds of information here in our respective states it would not be fair from our side to comment anything about the same. so this is what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here so better wait till the bsnl people do come up with some good upgradeable plans for us living in some other states then only we can decide whether to switch to that or not.

Now if they have come up with such plans for Chennai then why not for other states that’s what my question is? For which my opinion is that it should be there for sure. That’s what I want to say here. so what I will say is that they have given a final date of 2nd December 2011 to watch out for the upgradable plans and hence we should wait till that time for which I am sure that they will be coming up with the upgradeable plans for the other states as well. That’s what my opinion is.

I think so it’s a government firm and unless and until some government officials confirm about the said topic till then we have to think that it is just a rumor and rather not believe it.

I absolutely agree with what you all have said here, 100% speed upgrade is something very serious matter and hence I don’t think so it is so easy to make such kind of upgrades at all. I think so it will just cut short the competition from the different isp’s, that’s what I think here.

Has anyone here confirmed this news from the bsnl people about the same and if yes in case they have sgjared the news then do share it with me.

Bsnl people haven’t confirmed anything about the same, so that’s what I want to say here. I called up the customer support here in UP. They are not saying anything and also the have no idea abpout the same. that’s what the bizarre is actually.