Thread: What is the download and upload speed for BSNL 2Mbps plan?

What is the download and upload speed for BSNL 2Mbps plan?

Guys I hope you all did have a proper look at the title. So what I want to ask is that what is the download and the upload speed of the BSNL 2Mbps plan? That’s what I want to know it from you that would be better for me. So if anyone is using the 2mbps plan from bsnl then please do comment on the same that would be better for me. So if you have some replies for the same then do share their views with me that would be better for me. So that’s what I want to say here.

Re: What is the download and upload speed for BSNL 2Mbps plan?

The speed should hardly touch around 256 kbps that’s what the ideal speed should be over here. so I hope you did understand what I am saying here. That’s what I want to say here. so that’s it from my side for you all.

That is too low dude with the 750kbps plan that I have from reliance I get downloading speed up to 180kbps and if we compare it with the 2mbps plan then I must say that it is very much less. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here. so better don’t go with the bsnl rather switch to reliance that would be beneficial for you and that’s for sure. So that’s it from my side for you all.

For the unlimited download I think the service of reliance is much good and especially in the nights they do give a us a very descent speed and hence it si always better to use them as soon as possible. Don’t say that you would pay so much for the 2 mbps plan and still end up getting the speed of half the rate that I am getting for the reliance in the night. So I almost touch 200 kbps in the night so why don’t you switch to the reliance that time that’s what I am not able to understand at all.

I believe bsnl is a good isp and they don’t cheat customers like reliance people do and hence I would rather prefer the bsnl rather then going with any kind of cheap service provider.

I am getting a good download speed with the mtnl as well. Even they have launched some good plans in the night and hence it is always efficient to have a check abo9ut the same that would be a better option to check with. Mtnl has got some good night plans and hence if you are staying in metros such as delhi and Mumbai you can avail that offer from Mumbai. So what are you waiting for dude. Go and check out their service. I felt that I should share this news with you all and hence I did the same thing.

If you are staying in Mumbai then hathway is a good service provider, you should check out that service, its nice and I have been using is since quite a few months and I had no problems with it at all. The download speed that I get is around 150 kbps and the upload speed is somewhere close to it as well. So probably you should check that as well.

Dude don’t go with the hathway at all. Since their service is not good at all and there are many threads made up in TA about the complains against the hathway and hence it is always better to avoid them for sure.

The customer support of the bsnl is quite good and also they have a service center at every 0.4 km of your house. So always reliable.

See if I am getting a 250 kbps download speed from bsnl and also if their service is good then why should I have any kind of problems with it. I don’t understand at all. That’s what I want to say here. no matter if I get some extra speed and if the service is not satisfactory then whats the use? What should I do of so much speed. I do have some kind of surfing work and also downloading movies as well which I would be ok with the download speed that I am getting right now.