Thread: BSNL Broadband speed drop suddenly in UL750 plan

BSNL Broadband speed drop suddenly in UL750 plan

My very first question to you all is that my internet speed drops for a sudden and this issues has become consistent for me. I have a BSNL Broadband connection from past 3 years. I am on a BSNL UL750 plan which gave me speed of 512 kbps. From last month I have been noticing that I am getting a speed of 180kB/s. Its really very disappointing. First I use to download files of 750 Mb within 1hr 45 min and now its taking too much time. Now it has dropped upto 60Kb/s. When I contact the BSNL they said that my speed is 512kb/s. What is the reason of my speed going down? Some please help me!

Re: BSNL Broadband speed drop suddenly in UL750 plan

I would be glad to let you know that you are not the only person who is facing the similar kind of criteria. Even I am on this UL750 plan and I am getting Maximum speed upto 70 Kbps. I have also seen people who are getting speed more than you expected. This is some settings error by the BSNL itself. We got nothing to do with it. Its all about luck that they make an error, some people get profit while others have the opposite. Now all you can do is hope that they make a mistake again. I agree with your disappointment as once we got the taste of 512kb/s speed its really hard to adjust with the speed that is lesser or slower than it. I hope my post helps you in some or the other way.

Re: BSNL Broadband speed drop suddenly in UL750 plan

I can help you to give alternate option for a different plan which I am using. Recently I am on a FUPed UL plans whic give me speed around 4 Mbps till 8GB of data usage and after that its speed reduces to 256kbps. If you r requirement of data usage is more and you are not interested on this plan than Contact your BSNL data provider for better plan enquiry.