Thread: Error 651 with BSNL connection on Windows 7 PC

Error 651 with BSNL connection on Windows 7 PC

My system hangs since I started using the bsnl with my windows 7 system. So what I want to say is that what can be the problem here can you all please tell me? I have checked my bsnl telephone line and there does not seems to be any problem there. So you only tell me as if what can be the problem? Please do advise me something on the same that would be better for me. Do let me know as if what could be the problem. Since from my side I have checked the Intel Gigabit network connection entry and also tried uninstalling and installing it back, nothing worked for me. So please tell me what could have gone wrong here. I am waiting for the response from your side. Do reply accordingly on the same.

Re: Error 651 with BSNL connection on Windows 7 PC

Just try switching to the PPPoE and then check if that problem is solved or not. It would be better if you can work on the said issue that would be better for you. So that’s what I want to say here. so for a change switch to the PPPoE and then check if everything is working or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajesh4mLA View Post
    Just try switching to the PPPoE and then check if that problem is solved or not. It would be better if you can work on the said issue that would be better for you. So that’s what I want to say here. so for a change switch to the PPPoE and then check if everything is working or not.
    No it did not work for me at all. I tried switching to the pppoe and entered all the details in the modem quick config page. Still I cannot see any internet connection at all. That’s what I am saying here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here. so hope that was enough for you. That’s it from my side for you.

Ok just let me know which mode are you using to connect your pc with the service provider. Please do give some information about that since that would be useful for me to track down the problem. So hope you understood what I am saying here and check out that factors accordingly. That’s what I want to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirt View Post
    Ok just let me know which mode are you using to connect your pc with the service provider. Please do give some information about that since that would be useful for me to track down the problem. So hope you understood what I am saying here and check out that factors accordingly. That’s what I want to say here.
    Well I am using the bridged+dialer mode with the modem to get connected. I did update the firmware of the modem and also the line is looking ok. So where could be the problem? Can you all please notify me about the same that would be better for me to get to know. So that’s what I want to say here. should I call up the bsnl people and ask them what could be wrong? Do reply on the same that would be better for me to understand.