Thread: look like few sites are been blocked by Tata Photon plus

look like few sites are been blocked by Tata Photon plus

i dont know whether this is true or not but for past some weeks i am unable to open few site trough the Tata Photon plus those sites are
    Code:
        hotfile
        uploading
        filesonic
        filefactory
        wupload
        fileserve
        rapidshare

but i have no problem using this following site whicj do similar stuff like above site

Code:

oron
    megaupload

i did every possible solution i could have even modified dns to google dns. what is occouring is that if i attempt to open any of these sites, it says searching and then connecting to and then few time creat an error message. i have tried altering browsers, clearing temp files etc. dome everthing

infact the utorrent is working okay so at the present those sites have been blocked these in up east circle too its goo i sould try mblaze what do you guys says do anyone here experience this

Re: look like few sites are been blocked by Tata Photon plus

i use BSNL and i have no proble on browsing these site what so ever

Did you used https edition of those sites ?

or you can shift to the BSNL if nothing working

at the movement attempt them with https but they don't work for me at all so i give it a try by using 3g of my handset and they started functiong . so currently it is am sure that it is blocked at Tata Photon's end

I'm having Tata Docomo 2g & I'm not able to access any of the sites as stated by you . and , my friend is not able to access them on Tata Photon. This issue started few of days back, I'm located on the UP West circle. I had the opinion that its a temporary issue unless I came across this thread. Even Megaupload is not working on my connection for me & customer care is clueless. did you talke to your customer care

right now get in touch with a front line person so then after lot of persuasion with few team leader and their reaction on this proble was as per govt rules that we have forever blocked them. while i asked why it is not there in print media or TV , he told i can't say anything regaring that why govt has not did this .

i have observe on few other sites that they are blocking many web sites for the last few months as in tamilnadu etc.

mine working perfectly fine but i would like to suggest you something why dont you just try pinging the all sites that you have mentioned by the use of the command prompt. and most probably then will recive a "request timed out"

after that try by the means of proxy sites to check if they available or not

i know why this happen t all started when a Delhi Court Order for Reliance at the time of release of Singham to stop its piracy. The court allow them permission to put end pirate links but just those links which use by pirates for the movie however tata proton plus banned total domain. Their own CS people doesn't have this data regarding this and they say its regarding the Bodyguard . I have the total conversation recorded in my mobile handset .

however there no government interference on this problem which i have and i have checked plus searched for it. I am thinking to file an RTI about this and am hoping of going to consumer forum as this is a lie as these sites should be working as well as open using my bsnl 3g connection of my handset . what say guys?

by the way using proxy, can abel to get you trough the home page got however unable to upload or download any thisng

i dont think Consumer Suit will be entertained by consumer court above this issue as for this you required to go to telecom tribunal however RTI along with TRAI asking details regarding any internet censoring of the sites mention on top will assist you in tribunal .

correct me if i am wrong but as far as i have knowledge about this teh RTI is not applicable on private sector so i guess it is undone

Essential Services provided that is under the Private Sector can be able to be in perview of RTI and In this suituation DoT as well as TRAI can give this data .

yes even i am noticing ths same issue but i didnt do anything about this but i when i saw this thread i thought to give my opinion on this mine also staerted few month ago i was unable to surf free file hosting sites, mediafire added i dont know why had no idea whether Tata photon + banned them? or , hosting sites banned tata photon +? hope this will soon get solved