Thread: Montly Airtel Bill is very low as per my Plan

Montly Airtel Bill is very low as per my Plan

I am bit surprise to find my monthly bill. I had paid the installation charges last time and was hoping to get low on the first month. They charged me around Rs. 80. The next two months I receive just some 50 bucks. I do not know how this happen, but surely I am not angry with this. I have a 2mbps unlimited plan which should have charged around 1000 bucks. I had read on this forums, other are complaining about low internet bandwidth or high bill, but about me this is really weird. I only fear one thing. This issue is from Airtels side. So if they found and charged around 3 months bill together in the upcoming month can be costly. I do not want this scenario later on. It is fine if Airtel keeps me sending that much amount. I had not spoken to customer car regarding the same, as I do not want to trigger the alarm.

Re: Montly Airtel Bill is very low as per my Plan

Airtel gives some special discount to its employees. If you are working in Airtel or the person who's name is the bill can get benefit.

You are really lucky regarding the same. In my case this guys add taxes and the amount is increased to what is expected. The service is fine, but about the bill payment monthly is really a headache. In my view let it be, enjoy the service. Around 50 buck for a 2mbps connection is just nothing. But still if this is a error then you can call the customer service department to rectify this and tell them about the same that you are not responsible for the same. It looks kind of bill cycle error.

I use BSNL, and if this works I am ready to switch right now. I never heard such kind of issue before, as this companies never leaves their payment.