Thread: Is it possible to share BSNL Broadband connection legally?

Is it possible to share BSNL Broadband connection legally?

I wonder if there is any legal trouble in BSNL Broadband exchange between me and my neighbor. Anyone got any info share here.

Re: Is it possible to share BSNL Broadband connection legally?

Quote Originally Posted by IkshuL View Post
    I wonder if there is any legal trouble in BSNL Broadband exchange between me and my neighbor. Anyone got any info share here.
    I imagine there is no method probable to establish, even if the machine is used for the connection in your home or in premises adjacent to it.

I imagine the conditions are more connected to share the connection by sharing your account details. Nevertheless I guess it is not possible for the reason that the account information is locked with your home phone number.

Nevertheless, in theory, the connection that is supposed to be used by you. And, of course, if your neighbor is a fanatic, you're going to get into serious trouble.

Is it illegal? I mean, if you're in high school set, you can plug your name and share it with Ethernet or Wi-Fi through your friends in another room (in the case of a floor) that can be paid directly to the master of the land and no way relate to you. It is not the same here? I think unless for profit that connection, offering it as a coffee or something, I think it is perfectly legal to share a connection. That way you can get higher-cost plans and share the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by !Shea! View Post
    Is it illegal? I mean, if you're in high school set, you can plug your name and share it with Ethernet or Wi-Fi through your friends in another room (in the case of a floor) that can be paid directly to the master of the land and no way relate to you. It is not the same here? I think unless for profit that connection, offering it as a coffee or something, I think it is perfectly legal to share a connection. That way you can get higher-cost plans and share the bill.
    Happened to an American citizen who lives in Mumbai a few years ago. I had a wifi security and terrorists use it to send an email. Despite being left out in the end I think he had a tough time in the middle.

There are many people who still do not know that WiFi can be accessed by any of the range and are fully aware that they can set a password in time a few minutes.

Just want to know whether it is legally a crime. Where I will be capable to acquire the terms and conditions to know about it.Will SDE or JTO of my Broadband exchange. Will be aware of the law itself.

By downloading software, you get a page: Clicks accept or not accept me. Whether he will serve any of the others. Services.

Such as cable television operators do not allow second TV in the house. You cannot allow your neighbor to use the connection. On the Internet too; some ISPs have been printed in the smallest possible source. Terms of Use / Acceptance, this prohibits sharing Internet connection.

In this country, any agreement or rule can be interpreted / broken in a billion ways! As a pirate DVD movies or music, or downloading torrents sites / or Using illegal copies of Windows operating system keys and cracks for applications. In short, all previous activity it is robbery.

If someone is generous in sharing the Internet with others, doubtful, he will allow another person to share / use your car / bike / gas connection / etc.In the use of the Internet, adds the element of use of hate mail / malicious messages / Terrorist traffic (encrypted or not) and you will be responsible for the acts of others. The person who runs away, and whatever you do, you've authorized and you are responsible. By relying on a person who can cheat / damages for their actions, although it is not intentional.

If the local network configuration by connecting the router to a switch and then share it, I do not even technically you can make an issue of it.