Thread: New Broadband Plans

New Broadband Plans

I started with a Home Plan 1800, and then switched to a plan of Home 3300 (2 Mbps) and now I observe a combo ULD BBG 3300. However, when I go to the website of BSNL who does not show this Plan, while in the exchange that is pasted on the bulletin board. As requested a change of plans BBG Combo ULD 3300 (2 Mbps up to 150 GB).

Instead I got BSNL Business 3300 Unlimited Plus with only 256 Mbps .What actually are the most recent plans. Review all BSNL sites and I'm getting contradictory results.

Re: New Broadband Plans

They also seem to be of Guwahati. BSNL is the only option and there are plans in the leg. BSNL has plans for the worst among the major ISPs BB FUP limits are shitty as hell for the price. I keep ranting about it often and I called Airtel charges, times etc and say they never sure if you ever come to Guwahati and if so, when they do I would. Guwahati probably need another ISP competition than to remove the shit and some plans to force them better. Half of its staff have almost no knowledge of broadband and copy things. It seems that 3300 and must have made a random guess and since the plan. Not to mention that their plans are themselves the leg. His plan is a good example.

For "PLANS TO USERS OF COMBO BB Home & Business with unlimited use," this can also be used for companies that provide 2 Mbps up to 150 GB, 512 Kbps beyond 150 GB

As for "BB plans for domestic and business users with unlimited use" that have to be used to provide 256 kbps or less

However, the FFS plan that the output looks even today. That maybe he forgot that a plan was archaic and is not valid because after doing all their plans for home and professional use. Go to the office and sort out. Friend you are screwed.

It does seem to be screwed by BSNL. However, the plan is still in place for self-care. I guess I have to go to his office. Independent thanks but I think the site is down for the reason I cannot access it.

I went and got the BSNL BUSINESS PLUS UNLIMITED COMBO 3300. However no details of this particular plan. Does anyone have any information on rates and facilities of this plan?

I am using Airtel and let me tell you, no idea what are the services we have better plans, but the download speed accelerator as hell do not fully discharged its mine plan is from 30 to 2 Mbps I get a maximum of 15 to 20 GB and the speed on the day that gives me hell from 2 to 30 kbs, I'm not paying 1500 kbps 2-speed, I'm going to BSNL let's see how they do their services.

In BSNL UP (East) is more pathetic, cannot imagine the pain of BSNL users in Allahabad, the rate of shit, off 1,000 times a day.

In most of the weekend has been reduced connectivity, which is fixed on Monday morning only, the staff always responds shit.(Sorry about spelling Banglore, but these guys in my BSNL people are so stubborn, that does not give local failures)

I am looking for more local users who want to surrender and cancellation 1-2 dozen at a time.

One suggestion for government , cut the salaries of all staff in BSNL UP (East) to 40% -50% of GM's pawn, and then see, there would be no interruptions, failures, no, no routers inadvertently close weekends, not during power cuts, Diesel thefts, no nonsense cuts.

And a cut of more than 2 hours a week 10% additional salary would be reduced, and donated to the relief fund, then see the effectiveness of this department does.