Thread: Standalone plans vs Combo plans by BSNL

Standalone plans vs Combo plans by BSNL

Hi, i am a former airtel broadband user but still having problem with the connection and that’s why was about to move from airtel connection to the BSNL, but still please let me know which one would be better to have. And the most important thing is like whenever i came across the word combo plans, i didn’t get what they mean by that actually? Please let me know What's the difference between these two mentioned in the title? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Standalone plans vs Combo plans by BSNL

see i am also not that aware about the same but still i have heard that Combo plans have a convinced amount of free calls included at 3 minute pulse . BSNL has been solid for me for the past 2.5 years here in sector 49.

In combo plans, you do not have to give telephone rental fee. Most combo plans arrive with free calls too as mentioned by the above user. But Unlimited 750 Combo has no free calls (don't know whether same with any other plan).

Using BSNL since june 2009. at present on Unlimited 750, 512 Kbps unlimited. Happy consumer apart from that they have a most horrible customer care. But these days, we can do most things through portal. Hope this helps. Nevertheless i would like to recommend you that you should visit their official website for the same so that you can have proper idea about the same.

see when i was searching about the same i came to know about the plans that you must be thinking about, see you can visit over here for further information.

The previous LINK will provide you the plan information regarding the COMBO Plan for Home & Business Users but you can visit here as well for Home Combo Plans.

apart from that you can have Standalone BB Plans for both Home & Business Users from here.

i am sure as you’ll get perfect information regarding the same and off course the difference as well.

Hey thanks for the suggestion guys, in fact the lINKS mentioned by the above user is pretty good to understand.