Thread: Need information on MTNL's FREEDOM OFFER

Need information on MTNL's FREEDOM OFFER

Hi, i am a Tikona broadband user and really i am just fed up of its awful service and thus i am planning to change the connection but don’t know which one would be better to have, but yesterday i just seen the news on newspaper regarding the MYNL’s freedom offer. They haven’t mentioned each and everything properly regarding the same, and that’s why wanted to know what’s that actually, is it worth moving from tikona to MTNL?

Re: Need information on MTNL's FREEDOM OFFER

see i am not sure whether the one that you have mentioned is good or not but still the thing that i can confirm is like you’ll be far much happy after moving to any other connection rather than keeping this tikona.

yeah i have also heard about the same as they have been comes up with the newer plans such as Offering Three 2mbps unlimited postpaid broadband plans and along with that Freedom 795- Fair usage unlimited data rupees 795/-.

postpaid plans download speed 2mbps till 10gb 512 kbps beyond that you can have,

Freedom 1295- rupees 1295/- 2mbps till 35 GB and 512 beyond that you can have,

Freedom 800- Rupees 800/- Night usage postpaid plan 512 kbps from morning 8am-11pm night and 2mbps from 11pm- 8am.

Hey i would like to aware you first as the plans that you are talking about it only available in th Delhi only.

when i was checking their website i couldn’t get the plan that you have mentioned but still they have mentioned some other plans on their website.

But i would like to request you that you should try to have a glance at the LINK i have mentioned so that you can have proper rather precise information regarding the plans officered by the MTNL.

i am agree with the above user, and would like to aware you about the whole thing again as MTNL has launched 3 fresh Freedom Broadband Plans for its consumers in Delhi Circle.

As this Freedom Plans proffers Speed of up to 2Mbps for downloading & 512 Kbps for uploading. The fresh Freedom Plans are launched as Combo Plans as well as Standalone Plans. I am not sure exactly but still have heard that one of the Plan priced at Rs. 800, Freedom 800 proposes Unlimited Downloading throughout the day @ 512 Kbps & through Night from 11PM to 8AM the similar speed would be 2Mbps. The other 2 plans are priced at Rs. 795 & Rs. 1295. They have mentioned it as mentioned below:
    • - Unlimited Data 795 Plan

• - Unlimited Data 1295 Plan

• - Night Usage 800 Plan

But it would be better if you specify about which plan you wanted to know exactly so that i could help you better.

But it would be better if you specify about which plan you wanted to know exactly so that i could help you better.
    Actually the thing is like wanted to know about almost each and every plan if possible because want to compare it with other so that i can have better idea about the connection.

i will give you an short details about the same so that you can have idea about that and other information regarding the same will be given to their official website.

Unlimited Data 795 Plan –

Monthly charges - Rs.795/-
    Download/upload speed - 2Mbps/512 Kbps upto 10 GB
    Download/upload speed - 512 Kbps/512 Kbps beyond 10 GB
    No. of free call - 100 MCU in combo plan

Unlimited Data 1295 Plan –

Monthly charges - Rs.1295/-
    Download/upload speed - 2Mbps/512 Kbps upto 35 GB
    Download/upload speed - 512 Kbps/512 Kbps beyond 35 GB

Night Usage 800 Plan –

Monthly charges - Rs.800/-
    Download/upload speed - 2 Mbps/512 Kbps between 11PM to8 AM
    Download/upload speed - 512 Kbps/512 Kbps between 8AM to11PM

According to me pricing is bit higher , Freedom 1295 should be of rupees 899/- or at least at 1000 maximum, and i am sure you must be having very good plans in tikona, isn’t it?