Thread: Tikona broadband not working on HP DV6426US

Tikona broadband not working on HP DV6426US

I used HP DV6426US laptop since last two month and windows Vista Home Edition running onto it. now I want to do this Tikona FUL599 broadband plan set up onto it. Then I use the High speed 56k modem for doing this connection. Now problem is that, I try this connection, but it goes failure. What should I do that works to fix this complicated troubles. Thanks in advance for any help to do this connection.

re: Tikona broadband not working on HP DV6426US

You need to check the laptop is running onto the LAN mode or not. If it is not in the lan mode, I would be say that try to set this system mode to lan. Then try this connection. I hope that this mode works to set up your tikona ful599 broadband plan onto it.

Quote Originally Posted by AbhayD View Post
    You need to check the laptop is running onto the LAN mode or not. If it is not in the lan mode, I would be say that try to set this system mode to lan. Then try this connection. I hope that this mode works to set up your tikona ful599 broadband plan onto it.
    Check that your laptop system has been holding some network card or not. If not then try to install compatible LAN card onto it. if you ask me then I would be suggest to you 10/100BASE-T Ethernet LAN card. The BCM5906M is a fully integrated 10/100BASE-T Ethernet media access control and physical layer transceiver. It gives real high performance on your hp premium laptop. hence try this and check what result arrives onto it. This is well for making the best connection. Try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it.

I also faced similar kind of problem on my laptop system. When I try to set up a new Broadband Connection, Broadband PPPoE connection it simply don’t work. Then I simply go to command prompt of the windows vista system. In that time, I use ipconfig command and configure this connection. This will be work and finally I was able to connect my modem to this laptop. This will be work and finally I was able to use the Tikona FUL599 plan.

Install the Tikona WI-BRO dialer on your laptop and then check it connected very well or not. This is well for you and your laptop system.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakshayani View Post
    Install the Tikona WI-BRO dialer on your laptop and then check it connected very well or not. This is well for you and your laptop system.
    Before doing anything onto this system, confirm you can access modem settings. By default you system contains the High speed 56k modem. A good thing about 56k modems is faster Internet connections. 56k modems work, and all users may not be able to achieve 56k speed. If you can able to access the modem setting, try to set the modem model number, user name and password. This will be work and in response, you can able to do these connections. This is best for you and your system to access the Tikona FUL599 broadband connection plan.

If your modem is being USB type modem, you can try this mentioned simple process. Just connect the modem to your lan and wait for 3 to 4mins and it will get automatically connected. In this usb modem, there is no need to do any special task onto it. it works to establish the proper broadband connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Abeni View Post
    If your modem is being USB type modem, you can try this mentioned simple process. Just connect the modem to your lan and wait for 3 to 4mins and it will get automatically connected. In this usb modem, there is no need to do any special task onto it. it works to establish the proper broadband connection.
    Have you tried manually entering the Ip Address?? If not then try to do this task. Most of this broadband connection, there is necessary to do this connection with the help of manual or we called it as dial up connection. This works most of the time and it also help to provide security to the internet connection. Hence simply try this and check what result arrives onto it.

If you want to use wifi from tikona with their modem, you have install tikona dialer to your modem. This will be necessary in this broadband connection. It will be work to fix proper connection with tikona broadband. Better opt for WIFI mode with this HP pavilion laptop system.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Uchiha View Post
    If you want to use wifi from tikona with their modem, you have install tikona dialer to your modem. This will be necessary in this broadband connection. It will be work to fix proper connection with tikona broadband. Better opt for WIFI mode with this HP pavilion laptop system.
    I have connected the RJ45 from a similar broadband connection to the WAN port of a Netgear WGR614V6. You can also try this combination. This Netgear is 54 Mbps Wireless Router. 54 Mbps Wireless Router. You’ll find links to support articles and documents for older and alternate versions of the WGR614 family. It works to get and install the compatible driver of your system. Hence try this and check what result arrives onto your broadband connection.

If you ask my opinion, I would be saying that try to use the usb modem for better connection. This is well and helps to make the proper connection. You can also take advice of the network engineer or the ISP. Expert have already faced such kind of issues onto there network. They definitely help to fix this connection problem. The customer care of the tikona also works to solve this connectivity problem.