Thread: Truth about Tikona Broadband Service

Truth about Tikona Broadband Service

- As their website says, they truly are superior ISPs, but their employs are
    in-efficient idiots. Call them and ask about Fair usage plans in unlimited options, and they will start saying mix-up rather i would say they just blunders.

Believe it or not, their technology is most excellent, but ineffective are the customer care and technical supporting staff, as they themselves don’t know what they are commencing with!! And even the nodal officer off course.

My complaint which was actually escalated to nodal officer in Mumbai and is nevertheless not resolved and its been a month now!!

Re: Truth about Tikona Broadband Service

you are not the only one who is having this problem after being with them rather I’d say almost we all are in the same boat. In fact as you are saying like you are happy with the service but not only with their customer support but i would say i am just fed up with their services as well with their cc. i am just regretting as it could have been better if i paid bit more and had some other services rather than this one. i would like to suggest you all the guys who are about to have the connection as not to have this one rather you can prefer any in your area.

They provides the most horrible service and furthermore most of times they have connectivity problems with their services. I used to have one connection but I am not using it at the present. Their service was down for nearly all the time approximately more than 40 days in two months and I have protested them a lot many times. But of no use. I lastly switched to a different service provider. And really this is the worst service I have ever seen. receiving those services is like next to worthless in terms of time as well as money.

As their website says, they truly are superior ISPs, but their employs are
    in-efficient idiots. Call them and ask about Fair usage plans in unlimited options, and they will start saying mix-up rather i would say they just blunders.

Believe it or not, their technology is most excellent, but ineffective are the customer care and technical supporting staff, as they themselves don’t know what they are commencing with!! And even the nodal officer off course.

My complaint which was actually escalated to nodal officer in Mumbai and is nevertheless not resolved and its been a month now!!
    I have the same opinion as you. According to me company's targets are good but because of a number of ineffective employees, tikona lost its standing. Tikona is the first company who offers cheap bandwidth in my area.

Rajni Guest

You will almost immediately make a decision to move to a different provider. while you do please get whole documents to provide evidence of last payment from Tikona. They are cheats who will take your cash and then compose intimidating calls about non-payment. They are not only extremely poor service providers, they are also CHEATS and thugs. be careful!

They provides the most horrible service and furthermore most of times they have connectivity problems with their services. I used to have one connection but I am not using it at the present. Their service was down for nearly all the time approximately more than 40 days in two months and I have protested them a lot many times. But of no use. I lastly switched to a different service provider. And really this is the worst service I have ever seen. receiving those services is like next to worthless in terms of time as well as money.
    I agree. The Tikona staff is badly trained and they have zero inner coordination. Net consequence is that the service is down nearly all the time. I moved to Reliance Broadband who has been distributing reasonable service in Bandra area. whilst even Reliance network

i don’t know guys why all the peoples are getting such awful services and had complaint about the same but still i am also using the same thing but still everything works fine and never have to contact their CC.

tikona.services Guest

Hi AliyaK*

We are grateful that your service request was brought to our attention and we appreciate your perseverance in settling this matter.In order to assist you better, we request you to provide the following information:
    1. User id:-
    2. Registered contact number:-
    Please feel free to contact us on 1-800 209 4276 to provide us any feedback regarding our service. Our Customer Care associate will be glad to assist you

Email Us :-- tikona.services@gmail.com

Regards
    Tikona Services

Quote Originally Posted by AliyaK View Post
    you are not the only one who is having this problem after being with them rather I’d say almost we all are in the same boat. In fact as you are saying like you are happy with the service but not only with their customer support but i would say i am just fed up with their services as well with their cc. i am just regretting as it could have been better if i paid bit more and had some other services rather than this one. i would like to suggest you all the guys who are about to have the connection as not to have this one rather you can prefer any in your area.

tikona.services Guest

Hi CamilleT

We are grateful that your service request was brought to our attention and we appreciate your perseverance in settling this matter.In order to assist you better, we request you to provide the following information:
    Please feel free to contact us on 1-800 209 4276 to provide us any feedback regarding our service. Our Customer Care associate will be glad to assist you

Regards
    Tikona Services

Quote Originally Posted by CamilleT View Post

tikona.services Guest

Hi PhoebeM

Regards
    Tikona Services

Quote Originally Posted by PhoebeM View Post
    I have the same opinion as you. According to me company's targets are good but because of a number of ineffective employees, tikona lost its standing. Tikona is the first company who offers cheap bandwidth in my area.

tikona.services Guest

Hi Rajni

Regards
    Tikona Services

Quote Originally Posted by rajni View Post
    You will almost immediately make a decision to move to a different provider. while you do please get whole documents to provide evidence of last payment from Tikona. They are cheats who will take your cash and then compose intimidating calls about non-payment. They are not only extremely poor service providers, they are also CHEATS and thugs. be careful!

I agree. The Tikona staff is badly trained and they have zero inner coordination. Net consequence is that the service is down nearly all the time. I moved to Reliance Broadband who has been distributing reasonable service in Bandra area. whilst even Reliance network