Thread: 4G internet speed in Gujarat after 18 months

4G internet speed in Gujarat after 18 months

Tikona Digital Networks, after expenditure close to Rs 600+ crore on band and license in Gujarat, is pulling all stops to launch next age group for data downloads. business is likely to bring in 4G in Gujarat in subsequent one and a half years. After 4G's prologue, a 5 MB’s song can be downloaded in couple of a second. Broadband speed beneath this technology is predictable to be approximately 10 mbps while below 3G it located at 2 mbps.

"We had remunerated Rs 1,058 crore, or 8% of a pan India BWA License for spectrum in Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh Rajasthan and Himachal Pradesh in June previous year. For Gujarat alone, we have remunerated approximately Rs 600+ crore," said Heramab Ranade, head of marketing, Tikona Digital Networks.

Tikona presently proposes wired broadband services in Ahmadabad, badodara, Rajkot and Surat. "It has been a year at the present of their existence in Gujarat. Now the expectations is wireless technology and we have won spectrum as well as license for 4G or LTE in Gujarat. We be expecting to open its services in next 18 months," said Ranade. aiming the adolescence and broadband users of Gujarat, Tikona will offer 4G services on computers along with mobile devices. "Under 4G, the speed will be tremendous.

Data can be downloaded at 10 mbps with prices enduring spirited," he said. according to Ranade, diffusion of computers and broadband internet are set add to with foreword of 4G in the market.

So guys just be ready for the newer technology.

Re: 4G internet speed in Gujarat after 18 months

I stayed at Surat and really an fascinated to have this connection, but still we have to wait for about 18 months. :-(

Though you have mentioned like you are about to have the service but still have you ever experience their service, no matter wired or wireless? I am Mumbai and has been suffered from their services. Thus if i would make a review for the same then i would say it’s quite awful and will not recommend you anyway.

Along with the services from the customer care is additionally painful while you wanted to complain about the service, i would prefer to have another connection though i have to pay bit more.

i am agree with the above user as you should first see across the users reviews and opinion about the services provided by the ISP and then only have a connection. And it seems like you haven’t ever google about the same, just make a search as a tikona review, i am sure as 8 out of 10 will be negative, you can surely try on your own.