Thread: Is it any hidden catches in MTS Mblaze account with Rs494 Recharge?

Is it any hidden catches in MTS Mblaze account with Rs494 Recharge?

I want to get this MTS Mblaze account with Rs494 Recharge plan. I search a lot about it but can’t get any better information. Here I want to know that is there any hidden caches in this plan?? Also please share your experience if anyone used this plan, should they get slow speed on night or not?? Any extra catch set up to mislead the recharged customers with such amount? Any information is being helpful to me. Thanks for anything.

Re: Is it any hidden catches in MTS Mblaze account with Rs494 Recharge?

Users who are actually in this broadband plan, they have not get such kind of caches onto it. Existing users have not being faced any such issues. Yes, but the first recharge by new user slightly gets this issue at initial time. Later on they will be able to handle this query very well. This is my own experience and might be you get some different one.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcya View Post
    Users who are actually in this broadband plan, they have not get such kind of caches onto it. Existing users have not being faced any such issues. Yes, but the first recharge by new user slightly gets this issue at initial time. Later on they will be able to handle this query very well. This is my own experience and might be you get some different one.
    With first time payment of Rs 1999 the user will also get 5 GB usage for 30 days. Other products in MTS MBlaze STVs are MBlazer night (10pm-7am) and available with Rs 595 and 10GB usage night. Hence there is not any such kind of things happen onto it. The mentioned plan in title especially works for night shift and hence there is duty to MTS that speed should be constant. It should be vary but in very rare cases.

Quote Originally Posted by AbhayD View Post
    With first time payment of Rs 1999 the user will also get 5 GB usage for 30 days. Other products in MTS MBlaze STVs are MBlazer night (10pm-7am) and available with Rs 595 and 10GB usage night. Hence there is not any such kind of things happen onto it. The mentioned plan in title especially works for night shift and hence there is duty to MTS that speed should be constant. It should be vary but in very rare cases.
    Do not do that recharge..It does all hocus pocus. I try this mentioned plan and the same mentioned problems arrive on my system. When I try to simply open google site, it takes almost half minute. The same kind of things happens with the other sites. Hence I suggest to you that don’t take this plan. If you used this in commercial usage, then this will be not good for you.

Yes, there are several other broadband plan present on this MTS. Currently I worked with Unlimited MBlazer Rs. 999 (12GB at highspeed, and then as per slow 1x network) this is best for me. I use this plan and at the end I get almost near to 11GB speed or sometimes more. Hence I think this is best for your commercial purpose.