Thread: Increasing Speed in BSNL Broadband

Increasing Speed in BSNL Broadband

I received an SMS from BSNL days ago, in this way: "broadband speed increased ULTD 4times to certain customers, for new bookings contact BSNL-1504". Anyone who got more info on this

Re: Increasing Speed in BSNL Broadband

Yep. Made on the same day he received the message itself. I wanted to know if other broadband subscribers BSNL circle, has this = SMS)

The representative of DC, he said, are completion of the list of subscribers who are going to get this offer. And he got this offer subscribers will be informed through its website or SMS it seems.

No offense to you, although have mentioned the year when broadband speed increased from 4 times to the unlimited plan. I am repeating the "unrestricted Plan".

If you check BSNL previous records, I had more pace than committed as per tariff rate without users were imperfect rate of 1 Mbps transfer pace in general.

Assume that we will get this amount of speed a day of this year or early next year,even though what will the FUP? Any conjecture.please let me know

If you can acquire a consequence of the connection of BSNL, then you are lucky enough to have another result such wise BSNL has the worst cable infrastructure in India, who always give you more ping time of 150 ms, which is against the TRAI policy executives said D-Link. According to D-link cc executive, the client can complain about high ping time to ISP.

Do you know how BSNL employees are lazy about their duties and work. Always misleading customers and irresponsible. They might have forgotten to add the date. If this happens, southern India and BSNL will benefit arises because telecommunications AP has had a lot of businesses of all ISPs in the AP. You will be lucky if commissioning in your circle.

Wait and observe I hope you will have 10 Mbps next year. I imagine it will bring 50 mbps Dirubhai first with a limited use by infotel.

Other. BSNL is another company this shit government. FTTH announced plans in 2009 but not yet implemented its!

There are some workers (as in my area) they respond very quickly (the response time-two hours) but 90% of these workers are damn lazy! the only thing that can alter this Privatization! And yes I know its been running in the losses of the last 3-4 years. And remember that with our own government tax paid ransom money BSNL is the past 2-3 years!

I imagine FTTH is held in major cities, but is willing to use? It remains a myth. It is expensive, as well as gasoline / gold and after passing the goal that will guarantee that it will work well.

About employees, are jewels of BSNL. BSNL is famous for its employees. Not BSNL Long life for their employees, but BSNL is always ahead in adopting new technologies. Another thing is to be carried out, but take the first step among all companies.

I called customer service. "Even if you get a text message indicating the speeds decrease or increase the speed just keep telling us. Thanks for letting us know and keep your updated. Right network is now working well." I was very sarcastic in his speech. Want to scream at the guy just disconnected call.

Had seen the ridiculous proposal for the redefinition of the TRAI minimum broadband speed of 2 Mbps in 2015. But that does not prevent ISPs offering faster speeds on their own (yes, I know how hard it sounds). BSNL has been losing a lot of customers, so maybe I might be trying to retain their existing base by offering better plans. After all, BSNL had been very progressive 5 years ago, when he offered a then unimaginable 2 Mbps at a reasonable price. At present, other ISPs like MTNL Reliance or have much better unlimited plans (such as the Booster Night Zoom 1 mentioned above). That's why the TOI, Hindu, and OP this thread gave me some hope, because they seem to be a bit of support from other claims.

Reliance may change, if given another option, but prefer to stay BSNL (if the unlimited speeds increase soon). The trust center in my city has the support abysmal. People here know nothing, have no interest in helping you or the solution of their problems in a timely manner. Even back to you again after calling a dozen times. I have seen much better functioning of government departments.

There seems to be an exhaustive list of all plans. It seems to be a list of all the plans of some unique combo. I do not think BSNL home 750 unlimited removed at any price. If you take away the chances are they are bribed by officials of Airtel

I can bet that the stupid plan named as BBG combo 650 with a dial-up speed of 256 kbps and a limit of 3 GB unfortunate customers never had to date