Thread: Unofficial word on speed increase by Airtel Broadband

Unofficial word on speed increase by Airtel Broadband

We are pleased to inform you that Airtel is proactively increase the speed of your customer base. The update is done from the back-end, free of charge and the activity has already begun a phased manner. All activity has been going on for about a month and not in response to any further operator. This is done merely to offer a enhanced experience of broadband to our customers.

While we have not made an official announcement about the same clients in different make have been informed about the update. Since this is being done gradually, the whole basis has not been covered yet. IPTV users will also enjoy higher speeds once the activity is accomplished. Tag Cloud we are satisfied to inform you that Airtel is proactively boost the speed of your customer base. The update is done from the back-end, free of charge and the activity has already begun a phased manner.

I got this email from Airtel after the diplomat of MTNL and the speed increase is observed by some clientele!

Re: Unofficial word on speed increase by Airtel Broadband

I am moving to MTNL, Airtel cc are idiots, they said 649 of the plan has been upgraded to 512 kbps for all and I have 512 kbps if I switch to this plan, now after switching to this plan i still get 256 kbps and say that the speeds have doubled only to users already in the plan and there is a limit of 5 GB users who have upgraded to 512 kbps.

MTNL Delhi is providing free installation and registration at this time, even if you do not want to move from Airtel MTNL can now get a connection without disconnecting Airtel, MTNL test for a month then keep the ISP that you like better.

Consider this when posting modernization. If that happens I downgrade to a cheaper plan from my current plan for 1499 of IPTV.

No necessitate for two mbps speeds. 1 Mbps will be fine. I hope it will save much

What is this? IPTV users who pay as 500 rupees (1499/month) for speeds of 512 kbps bad day?To present a plan that is $ 500 cheaper and has 4 times the speed with unlimited data?

Something is incorrect here. FUP must have a harsh plan .glad that FUP 7 GB. 2 Mbps is a joke. That's like 10 hours of data at speeds of 2 Mbps!

Also, the plan of 899 to 2 Mbps, he says, while the 999 Plan says 2Mbps .It includes 100 rupees free calls. So, in effect for the same price you acquire up to 2 Mbps for continued 7GB 256 or 2 Mbps unlimited guarantee of 7GB followed by 64 kbps

although none of these plans are suitable for download, only for surfing And with the FUP think the plans should be read as kbps speed up GB followed kbps.(Similar to advertising 500 Airtel own unlimited SMS / day or Unlimited (2GB) Mobile Office)

Hopefully this will not happen before there is considerable damage to the Airtel customer base .I've even already got MTNL and Airtel plan to pass nevertheless thinking about being with them for the last 2 years .doesn't really make me think that moving away from them .

MTNL has freshly doubled the speed at all really unrestricted (no FUP) plans. Now you will be able to acquire 1 Mbps download speed and 1 Mbps upstream in MTNL for Rs 999 per month. Airtel has not turned the speed on any plan so far. Also all have plans Airtel Fair Usage Policy ridicule them. Like the combo of high speed of 999 plans in which the speed is reduced to 64 kbps after only 7 GB of data transfer to 2Mbps. In these times of high speed internet access Airtel is trying to take us back to the old dial position! This is really frustrating. What is Airtel do to retain their customer base that I am very tempted to change considering that MTNL has waived the registration fees and installation.

They may want to contact you for money to buy the eggs is also curious how to feign ignorance about their contact details. If you send this information from your registered email ID, you do not need any other details. After sending an e-mail forgetting to mention my phone number or account number, but I called again to confirm.

Increased from 512 kbps to 1299 turbo unlimited plan. Now being 2Mbps for only Rs. 100 more.

I think they'll come up with a good plan; they are cheap and fast only when you lose some of its most loyal customers over time. And in view of its plans and plans of MTNL. It’s not going to be long before people start to feel cheated.

It would be easy is all I can say. What I did was, first to reduce the plan of 1099. Then send the SMS to . The stupid system will send back an automatic response. The next thing would be to call customer service and keep asking for dates. Most likely to say they are not eligible or that the plan is no longer valid - they told me, but I said it was alerted about the offer only on that day and there was no way I was going to listen to nonsense. Keep chasing - assuming you have the time and patience. At the end you may get it. I know people who took almost three weeks to get done. Mine took 4. But in the end it was worth the effort.