Thread: Unlimited FTTH Plan Launched by MTNL in Delhi

Unlimited FTTH Plan Launched by MTNL in Delhi

I have heard that mtnl is launching unrestricted ftth plan in Delhi. Like to know whether this plan is free from fup(fair usage policy). Need more info on this ffth

Re: Unlimited FTTH Plan Launched by MTNL in Delhi

Quote Originally Posted by Mia! View Post
    I have heard that mtnl is launching unrestricted ftth plan in Delhi. Like to know whether this plan is free from fup(fair usage policy). Need more info on this ffth
    FUP limit should be more. Maximum of 40 GB is too less for a 10 Mbps connection is worse fall to 512 kbps after FUP.Apparently, Airtel plans designer has been hired by MTNL.

Although with or FUP will get to enjoy a week, I guess. After his return to 512 kbps for the NXT 3 weeks. 1mbps adsl could utilize throughout the month

given the status of MTNL lines, distance from exchange, so they strive to provide anything above 4 Mbps over conventional copper at least 10 Mbps, although the fiber is a kick start all know MTNL starts with the basics and then gradually improves the DSL Broadband Service in 2005 began with 200 and 500 MB limit .biggest problem is the availability of fiber currently MTNL do not really see the excavation of the city and put fiber everywhere may already have the fiber ends in the blue boxes you see on the roads What I do know is that different BRAS bags and are connected by optical fiber.

I look at it this way. I was before with the 599 plan with 512 kbps.Now I can get a 590 much higher rate during the first 5 GB. So, how about a user loses the new plan?

Do not mind taking a 10-Mbps at least 10 mbps experience. But I do not think they have fiber to the end user. At least we congratulate MTNL Airtel carry 10Mbps in modern call is still struggling with 4Mbps. have not returned my booking charge Rs 500 line 4 Mbps always could not and paste to 2 Mbps only. Well done MTNL valuing at least I'm being screwed by the ministry and the ministers of all time, going out with atleast 10 Mbps plan.

BSNL is likely to launch a FTTH when they are made in most of the meters. I would guess in 2012 until then we can hear 20mbps (4Mbps message FUP) for Rs 1000 U.S. dollars from companies such as beam 1 Mbps fiber and Airtel Fup message

So far we are at the mercy of BSNL / MTNL / Airtel will give us large amounts of data faster at economical prices and sensitive.

When 3G is being launched, I had high hopes that (despite being offered a very limited spectrum,) that will pave the way for data revolution in India. But the 3G as did several releases all my hopes evaporated.

Now I have high expectations with the 4G. Somehow, I think this will be a turning point / technology for the future of data communication in India. No matter how many advances in technology occur ADSL copper networks BSNL / MTNL / Airtel will not be able to deliver 4G speeds which can provide very easily.

Airtel, yes there was a time that was a better company to wait too long for this type of effort (deploying fiber to the end user), but now seems to have lost its steam in part because its cash reserves emptying in Foreign buying of transport networks in foreign geographies and partly in the purchase of 3G licenses at prices high mountain, which take long to build their cash Airtel reserves again for any release of such great service on offer telecommunication

Being wireless is compatible with easy maintenance, faster network and relatively easy deployment and post-deployment improvements. And the possibilities it can offer wireless 4G are tremendous simultaneously also a large number of devices and is a mobile phone / tablet / laptop / desktop modem or access point

one that is having a huge cash reserves, not empty their pockets to buy expensive licenses, past experience is the construction of large networks around the country, not bureaucratic or ministerial operational bodies of government, has the best minds telecommunications sector which includes his work, and can revolutionize the service offering the best price.