Thread: Internet connectivity (via LAN) from Tata Sky HD plus coming soon!

Internet connectivity (via LAN) from Tata Sky HD plus coming soon!

I have the HD + box installed a few days ago and yesterday got a call from TS asked if the engineer had connected to my TS HD + box with Internet or not. They amused by what he told me that if I want. Since the installation is free, so I did not object. Allowing you to download movies in high definition STB (from the TS servers) via Internet. There might be further features, although I had no details yet.

Re: Internet connectivity (via LAN) from Tata Sky HD plus coming soon!

Netflix doesn't have any agreement with the ISP either. And even with FUP and other Airtel broadband connections slow, it will work as long as you do not have a discharge plan based. You can easily download 2-3 movies on your list at the bottom and have them ready for when you want a watch.

So yes, I think it will work fine as long as they have a good enough movie catalog for the reasonable price. I'll be subscribing to it from day one, unless you earn more than $ 300 for it.

You're comparing Netflix users have a bare minimum of 5 Mbps connection intended for watching movies on your Internet connection. We just have 1mbps here, and we're discussing the downloading cinema straight to the STB.

With a 512 kbps connection, browse the internet frequently; it will take at least 2 days to complete. In addition, the majority ISPs have introduced FUP, so you will be capable to acquire the download speed as soon as likely, not even enjoy a little. You could attempt this if you put up for free of charge, nevertheless definitely not pay for something I will have to come down with my own pace and the Internet, which could be used for something more useful.

I downloaded Portal for Mac (about 4 GB) in about 4 hours in my cnnection FUPless MTNL 3G. So yes, for me going to a immense job. Insurance broadband services are improved enough, but very few people who can make use of these services already. The fact that going to work without another STB or connect the computer to the TV will be reason enough for most give it a attempt.

It wouldn’t hurt a lot to start anyway. Victory or Death All I desire to do is make use of your existing FUP space as a concert film. I think I like it if the download is off the hook so to speak. And anyway IPTV is any day enhanced technology, per se, DTH.

Quote Originally Posted by Abeni View Post
    It wouldn’t hurt a lot to start anyway. Victory or Death All I desire to do is make use of your existing FUP space as a concert film. I think I like it if the download is off the hook so to speak. And anyway IPTV is any day enhanced technology, per se, DTH.
    IPTV is huge. Nevertheless the only one obtainable in India is Airtel. And I imagine I'd be wrong if I say that is the worst and crappiest IPTV experience in the world. The trust is well with your operating system from Microsoft based on IPTV. But that was "too early" for the past 3 years, so we know how long you have to. It's almost certainly going to be a rivalry between Reliance IPTV Hayai and Duke Nukem Forever for the trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by Baisakhi View Post
    IPTV is huge. Nevertheless the only one obtainable in India is Airtel. And I imagine I'd be wrong if I say that is the worst and crappiest IPTV experience in the world. The trust is well with your operating system from Microsoft based on IPTV. But that was "too early" for the past 3 years, so we know how long you have to. It's almost certainly going to be a rivalry between Reliance IPTV Hayai and Duke Nukem Forever for the trophy.
    I guess you have not heard of IPTV services obtainable by third party service providers with MTNL and BSNL networks. And I thought it was offering its trust on IPTV connections in number of region?

Airtel has been delivering a polite service. Of course, I have nothing to compare. I have possession of experience; I had to take Airtel connection IPTV through some service provider DTH / CAS / Cable.

Yes, that's way crappier my way dependency if you ask me. From now on Airtel India is the way to go and even who could not raise their customers, even on the subway. Plan to be in a high-speed Internet myself, tried to hard sell IPTV for me. I mean, come on, and why take it unimportant little to the experience of considering the whole thing except the time-shift thingy.

But since people bought their registration Tata sky away ghosting "technology novice" with a similar trick.

Of course, Time Shift is stunning, but I still like to see that extend to all channels on board Airtel. I do not understand why they cannot do that. Some of the requirements IB or something?

Airtel has established a monopoly kind of vision and once done, they are more or less Blindsight in providing quality of service promised. The only grouse I have is not ISP licensee has had the guts to defy his mismanagement of the configuration to date. No amount of advertising and publicity without any forum will unless some kind of ground force has been established. Hayai and probably include in the list of nonsense. Admin will know me in this, but so, as a lay user, I would keep my land.

From my understanding it will work the same way Tata sky box downloads new firmware to your box via satellite connection. I I guess the speed has to be good for the firmware to download so fast (I'm assuming the firmware is something of great size).

Only an Ethernet cable from your receiver to your TV and it will be done. I do not imagine there's anything else installed.