Thread: Videocon D2h introduces New Recharge Dhamaka Offer

Videocon D2h introduces New Recharge Dhamaka Offer

Videocon D2h Is running some kind of offer. Where you recharge for particular amount and get 5 months free d2h service. You necessitate calling Videocon customer care number. An IVR is playing in relation to the present. If anybody wants further information, press 1 after the message and d2h executives will call you back.

Re: Videocon D2h introduces New Recharge Dhamaka Offer

Actually, I was completely overwhelmed with the previous add, do not we all just get a promise to pay in advance for not know what we acquire. There is no promise / commitment D2H and if they take away all the HD channels that will end in a great loss.

I imagine some garbage mind is the design of the offer. Identification by the denomination in the country and also 3970.8.so if someone with 3970 or 3971 recharges? figure should be around.

I should have given the same proportional benefit of 3 months recharge well, which may have generated more revenue for the reason that nobody wants to commit to 1-2 years.

I also did not find any good offers. Bi-annual only attractive, but require large investments of higher risk. So better to go with semiannual or annual only.

nevertheless I had a question. If I remember properly, we will be capable to alter our packages at any time. Therefore, if the package can change introduces a new package.

And today I received a call from Noida Office, saying the same thing. She said that "we have forwarded the complaint you’re a senior and have taken note of his comments." And what a tragedy that today Dad had gone out and bought a year recharge Platinum HD package, even before they could converse

Nevertheless I'm waiting for the night and was adopted when I got the sms recharge. So now, if activated after 12 years can enjoy more hours of morning.

That's what I've written for them. And they said, "We have sent your trouble to senior management for consideration." Now, how much genuineness there in this, merely will be released a little later

I always prefer the monthly charge or a maximum of 3 months for the reason that many DTH market completions and what you pay for the future could not be there. I've learned my lesson when I reload a year of my dish DTH (moth wretched customer service DTH).

However, in the long run, I would say u should go back to stick with your DTH. It saves your STB and installation costs. In addition, when you pay money for packages a year with them, ultimately, or benefit from it!

I have a complaint if the customer agrees to your service for such long periods, with the maximum packet, you should be able to ensure that it would add new channels at no extra cost

At the time of pay for of the new-fangled connection, there was a proffer of rs 400 cash back. It attaches to 2 weeks after writing an e-mail. Unexpectedly in two days, the 410 rs vanished into thin air. Now once more have to write down the mail.

So more reason to opt out of any offer quarterly, semi annually or annually. For the reason that then you have to continually login to verify the balance from time to time and headache another in order to retain the outstanding balance after x days.

No, it was purchased online. It was bought at a dealership. And about the activation, the type of CC, said any Add-on is activated instantly. Nevertheless package transform takes time. Now we have to consider in this for a cause.

That is, I'm going on a smaller package than a package. That means that it’s more profitable for them. But still, they say it will take time, so it would some technicalities involved, for the reason that they aren’t able to run something positive for themselves!

We have to live with it unfortunately that’s the disadvantage of DTH specific player! And just when I was writing this, I remembered to check it once it’s ON! So now, although I am getting 12 HD channels together!

By the way, I remembered something else - this asset D2h HD High Definition Music World supplements, and I was still getting!