Thread: New channels going to be added in Videocon D2H DTH

New channels going to be added in Videocon D2H DTH

As confirmed today with CC, 2 or 3 new channels are getting added this week. He tried to extract more information, although was elegant adequate not to reveal executive information from it. Hopefully you want add more regional than now.

Re: New channels going to be added in Videocon D2H DTH

At least they should add all the FTA channels as mtune, newsx. With respect to HD channels, which are leading the competition with 12 channels, so there can be no complacency.In addition to the channel leaders are launching HD versions. Last major release was 19 July and star cricket and espn.

However, there are still few HD channels but these guys can add! U just said about HD NGC HD NGC Wild Adventure. Then there are M Tunes ,UTV HD and HD Stars.

So you have the most HD channels, but not all HD channels available! Should attempt to keep this goal in mind!

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Uchiha View Post
    However, there are still few HD channels but these guys can add! U just said about HD NGC HD NGC Wild Adventure. Then there are M Tunes ,UTV HD and HD Stars.

So you have the most HD channels, but not all HD channels available! Should attempt to keep this goal in mind!
    Yup. That is awesome, but I fear that NGC HD channels that reach a strong level. So the whole thing is reduced to a numbers game, if d2h becomes the largest player in India HD, which can easily be given without any increase in prices, since both channels are very specialized and NGC have hearing currently very low, even in the HD version.

For questions your UTV Stars is not an FTA. It was initially TLC. But within 2-3 days of its release, it was a pay channel. And get other channels of NGC HD - I would observe that, if I get in HD. The quality would pull me to observe it. I do not like it much wildlife.

Nevertheless when I had the world of high definition add-on, I perceive some of the shows.And not to mention the other things that I liked.

UTV Stars if it is not in HD, it will end up being another E24. Such that the information bar running on the bottom, a giant channel logo in the upper right, another huge logo of the program name at the bottom right . All extremely stretched.

In fact, if you want to see how pathetic is an HD channel, when a small scale – you should see it. I thought Star Plus, it looked horrible after downscaling. But this is the worst!

Nevertheless why would anyone go to the downscaling as a high-definition channel perfectly normal for an HD one? Utvstars should load for high-definition feed, as is their food only. Downscaling D2H is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond! View Post
    Nevertheless why would anyone go to the downscaling as a high-definition channel perfectly normal for an HD one? Utvstars should load for high-definition feed, as is their food only. Downscaling D2H is it?
    I do not imagine it would DTH downscale. It is the only supplier. They think they will be able to charge either the SD feed and higher feed load for high definition. Ends win less even for SD!

Yes, you are a friend of the rite, but 9700 is an enormous amount. Only terror that have weight if you add a few HD channels and not counted in Platinum HD Pack.

Otherwise your excellent plan and I am sure will increase its d2h ARPU with this offer recharge again and become number 1 in terms of ARPU.

So this means more than not being committed. Therefore, it would be extremely unwise to invest, even in a package or semi-annually. I have thrown my idea of the update.

Again another example of the stupid policies of D2h has entered the picture. It had happened several times in the past and now again. They only had to promise that they will add the new channel immediately, and they cannot even that! And that's at the expense of immediate entry of 10 585 (I have the email that it took 24 months is 10 585). Now, how much revenue it would miss this!

Now I must leave Trai following a new regulation, to ensure that the HD channels without censorship. It makes no sense to censor, when PPL have HDTV with advanced STBS, which already have parental control measures in two of them.