Thread: Videocon D2H DTH: Picture Clarity is poor

Videocon D2H DTH: Picture Clarity is poor

I checked my STB that gave me the strength and 100% quality 60 - 70% only, filed a complaint yesterday at 11:00 pm CC of this, this morning 10:45 am engineer morning came and checked on my house and some degree of adaptation, as I got 75 - 80% (fluctuating).

Yet the clarity of the image is deprived, I have connected my local cable and checkered with my great neighbor TV (HD) clarity of the image was improved than the D2H. D2H is required to have HD LED TV for me?

Re: Videocon D2H DTH: Picture Clarity is poor

It is not mandatory. But if you have HD, the dish is much larger than the dish SD. In HD, the quality will be 100% without any compromise. And the clarity you’re talking about is the pixilation and stretching. On widescreen televisions, which are light or acute, or will always be noticing some pixilation. This happens due to the stretching of 16:9 4:3 video.

For the reason that the cable that comes through the cable wires, so that the signal has to be 100% quality. And when connecting or dish, or can cope with the troubles of the signal if your installation is not suitable, or if the weather is extremely bad in your area.

Absolutely true. D2H image quality is bad that the cable operator service, as I am aware. Even doesn't D2H image is image noise as the cable service, but D2H has blured image that the cable service.

That is false signal strength. That is their policy to show 100% resistance to any situation in which the capture of any satellite signal cable disconnected except the STB. I do not spoil their status but I mention reality.

Do not be this hard part against anyone. The signal is actually a 100% when showing 100%. Nothing like politics in that! The pet is receiving 100% quality and me too. And v sent to any matter, including televisions 40 and 42 inches!

It’s no trick friend. If the horizontal alignment is disturbed, have the force of bad quality, but if you alter the vertical alignment shows no signal and when set to 100% jump. I had been instructed in relation to the superiority and signal potency, so I keep adjusting my d2h engineer antenna for about 30 minutes to reach 100% the power of superiority.

If I had not pressurized, then would have left my house with a force of lower quality and would also be wrong for me to complain as MAX24 PQ.I asked them to force quality, nevertheless not shared. I imagine that would elucidate the matter.

Maximize the difference may lie in the rain. Even in the rainy season, due to the large kitchen, yet we can be sure of good quality and durability, while slightly smaller dish would create troubles in extreme rainfall.

Actually this is the cause why I keep telling people to take away the cable and go for any DTH connection. For the reason that those who pay money first time, you never imagine of going HD. They always prefer the SD connection. So during the rains, I only would curse!

You will definitely acquire higher quality cable friends. And regarding the quality of HD STB, yes because little better HDMI port and cable. Nevertheless once more the HDMI ports and a cable only difference in high-definition channels.

Instead of calling up the call center, you should look to interact with the customer by email. Staff will answer calls when u channels. On the other hand, genuine complaints, they do everything possible to solve your trouble.

Do one thing - when the engineer comes to your place, or only show the difference between D2h and cable, so that you realize whats your trouble they face. And you do not agree with anything else, until it is 100%.

Usually from the center of Noida. That is their main center, where you do many things. So when he calls, you should inform about the matter vital, so it sends an engineer in your site. And when it comes to the engineer, show him the trouble, along with the difference in clarity.

I registered my complaint by mail at noon, I got the confirmation number and the complaint on my cell phone on the same night and the surprise I obtain the email response too, nevertheless anyway its staff want to observe the technician if you will be able to bring 100% quality on my plate.