Thread: Airtel Broadband: Plan can only be change after completion of billing cycle

Airtel Broadband: Plan can only be change after completion of billing cycle

When I reached my current connection 2-3 months ago, they told me they do not offer speeds of 4 Mbps in my area. A few days ago, a friend who lives in the same area told me that he was able to improve its plan to 4Mbps.

I immediately contacted Airtel to see if I can provide 4Mbps.I just received confirmation that they can. I requested a change of plan. Unfortunately, I have to wait a month to get it, because the plan change takes 5-6 days and my billing cycle is almost certainly the 5th.So on the whole, I had adequate time to request a change of plan when asked for verification. It took about 3-4 days to verify the accessibility of speed. And another 5-6 days to modify the plan.

Re: Airtel Broadband: Plan can only be change after completion of billing cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Mia! View Post
    When I reached my current connection 2-3 months ago, they told me they do not offer speeds of 4 Mbps in my area. A few days ago, a friend who lives in the same area told me that he was able to improve its plan to 4Mbps.

I immediately contacted Airtel to see if I can provide 4Mbps.I just received confirmation that they can. I requested a change of plan. Unfortunately, I have to wait a month to get it, because the plan change takes 5-6 days and my billing cycle is almost certainly the 5th.So on the whole, I had adequate time to request a change of plan when asked for verification. It took about 3-4 days to verify the accessibility of speed. And another 5-6 days to modify the plan.
    Earlier it used to be the pro-rata, but most subscribers create conflict in pro-rata rent free use of certain data and equivalents. Therefore, telecommunications companies are changing to changes in the bill cycle based on the plan.

Airtel Broadband comparable development was introduced for its wireless broadband connections.

Well, I know your reasons for changing the billing cycle. the thing is its own process takes so long that despite having three days, my request to change the package does not process in time.

Instead of getting an authentication, which could have gone to a plan alter straight away. The requirement of 5 days for a plan change includes the possibility study. In any case, if you opt for change of plan, you will acquire the plan only if obtainable. If not, you will lose something.

I realized that today. Should have submitted a plan modify request on the equivalent day. Made a mistake. I thought it would be faster. The guy told me he was coming back to me on the next day (Saturday, I think) called me today!

Quote Originally Posted by AbhayD View Post
    I realized that today. Should have submitted a plan modify request on the equivalent day. Made a mistake. I thought it would be faster. The guy told me he was coming back to me on the next day (Saturday, I think) called me today!
    If you request and insist that appears on them in proportion to the rent that would definitely do that for you. I am aware that your software and had the option to change the plan, with immediate effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Suprakash View Post
    If you request and insist that appears on them in proportion to the rent that would definitely do that for you. I am aware that your software and had the option to change the plan, with immediate effect.
    Well, it took me over two months to alter my billing plan at least it’s enhanced! I think Airtel customer care need to work faster.

Provided that the boundary of high-speed data (75/150GB) and speed after the FUP (256) are identical, I observe the benefit of having more than 4 Mbit. I mean a faster speed would be superb

Nevertheless the speed dissimilarity is not much and not going to consume further data. You will be capable to save at least Rs. 150 / - with two plans mbit.