Thread: Is mtnl good for PC multiplayer gaming?

Is mtnl good for PC multiplayer gaming?

Guys what do you all have to say about this. There are lots of multiplayer games coming in the market and hence I am thinking as if mtnl would be a perfect isp for playing games online. I just went through some of the latest plans that has been introduced by them. From that I am thinking that it would be better to go with the 512kbps unlimited plans that’s what I am hoping or. So what do you all think if this plan would be a good one to play the games online. As such I am very much confident about the mtnl that it wont but still taking a second opinions from you all on the same and hence do reply accordingly on the same waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Is mtnl good for PC multiplayer gaming?

Quote Originally Posted by Mellen!camp View Post
    Guys what do you all have to say about this. There are lots of multiplayer games coming in the market and hence I am thinking as if mtnl would be a perfect isp for playing games online. I just went through some of the latest plans that has been introduced by them. From that I am thinking that it would be better to go with the 512kbps unlimited plans that’s what I am hoping or. So what do you all think if this plan would be a good one to play the games online. As such I am very much confident about the mtnl that it wont but still taking a second opinions from you all on the same and hence do reply accordingly on the same waiting for the response from your side.
    Yes 512 kbps is a ideal line to get started with the gaming and I don’t think so it will give any kind of complications at all that’s what I feel. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here. better it would have been if you could have moved a bit higher i.e. 1mbps plan and hence that’s what I am saying here. still 512 kbps is the minimum that a user should be having while going for the online gaming that’s my suggestion for you I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all.

Yes mtnl is a good service provider in Mumbai it is the one service provider that provides a good service and that too in a affordable rate as well. So you can blindly trust them and go ahead with the gaming. No issues at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellen!camp View Post
    Just do one thing do a ping test and post in your results here and that will determine ithat are the ideal conditions to get started with the game. Make sure that you buy the original games and don’t go with the pirated games that are available in torrents, that will be of no use at all for you. So that’s what I am saying here.

So do one thing first post your ping test here and then we will have a talk about it accordingly that’s what I want to say here.

Can I interfere here well I have the ping tests done and also having a similar problem much like the above user is facing and hence I am asking this with you all about the same. so here are my results
    Line Quality : B (MOS : 4.36)
    Ping : 87ms
    Jitter : 2ms
    Packet loss : 0%

What do you all recommend about that and also I am also planning to download some of te games from the torrent as well so what do you all think should I go ahead with the idea if your response is yes then do let me know about the same I am waiting for the response from your side that’s what I want to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by Katherina View Post
    Can I interfere here well I have the ping tests done and also having a similar problem much like the above user is facing and hence I am asking this with you all about the same. so here are my results
    Line Quality : B (MOS : 4.36)
    Ping : 87ms
    Jitter : 2ms
    Packet loss : 0%

What do you all recommend about that and also I am also planning to download some of te games from the torrent as well so what do you all think should I go ahead with the idea if your response is yes then do let me know about the same I am waiting for the response from your side that’s what I want to say here.
    Well that’s a good ping rate that you got and hence all I can say that you can continue with the game laying I don’t find any problem there with the test results that you have posted and hence it’s a green signal from my side for you and you can continue with the download. That’s what I can say here. I hope all your questions are being answred that’s it from my side for you.

I would not recommend mtnl for the torrent since mtnl is worst for the torrents. I would advise a hathway or a trikona. I think both of them are good isps for the torrent sites since they get a relatively higher download speed with that particular isps that’s what the experience I have got here with me as well. So that’s why I am asking you to go with the different isp if you are very much torrent dependent. So do think over my suggestion and also for playing online games mtnl is no doubt good for you that’s what I am saying here. even my experience was good with it and hence I am suggesting you the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcya View Post
    I would not recommend mtnl for the torrent since mtnl is worst for the torrents. I would advise a hathway or a trikona. I think both of them are good isps for the torrent sites since they get a relatively higher download speed with that particular isps that’s what the experience I have got here with me as well. So that’s why I am asking you to go with the different isp if you are very much torrent dependent. So do think over my suggestion and also for playing online games mtnl is no doubt good for you that’s what I am saying here. even my experience was good with it and hence I am suggesting you the same.
    No wiould not like to go with the ips that you had suggested above since I feel that there is no need of that at all and ehnce I am not planning to get that at all. I will manage torrents with whatever speed I am getting with the mtnl I can manage that for sure, so that’s what I am saying here. anyways thanks a lot for the response that you have given here.

You can also check in airtel yes it s a bit on the expensive side as compared to the mtnl but definitely provides a very good service for sure that’s what I want to say here. I am using it from past 2 years and I never had any problem with it and hence I am recommending the same to you as well. So you can go for the airtel 720 kbps plan that comes close to 1000 rupees per month. So you can opt for that accordingly and check out that plan. So that’s what I am saying here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s what I want to say here.

In fact you can check out the other service providers plan as well to get more information on that and you will get to know their plans as well. So do work on what I have advised.

Dude I cannot change from mtnl at all it’s a great isp. The only isp that I can think after mtnl is airtel and that’s it no more other isp at all. Sicne reliance and tata have not established their service much here. so that’s why I would have to think twice before opting for them.

I am much happy with the mtnl and also the service that they have offered to me.

Reliance is much more reliable as they have a good backbone server and large optic fibres on the sea costs of thailand and singapore. If you are going for the phone line connection [the old grey wire inside the black cable] then it may give you a lower ping like say under 80ms. Bsnl and Mtnl have huge traffic, they cant control their load. Moreover, go for an isp which has less users like reliance.
    If you stay hyderabad, i highly recommend beamtelecom which gives you a very fibre latency and good 10mbps download speed with no FUPs for just 1000 bucks.