Thread: Hathway is the worst broadband service provider

Hathway is the worst broadband service provider

Exactly this is what I am saying here, please guys if you all are planning to switch to this one then its my humble request that don’t go with it at all, it will be of not good use at all. So that’s what I want to say here. I also found that their customer care is also not good at all. I also know some of the names of their employee which tell me that they will revert back to me but they aren’t. so that’s why I am telling that it is not worth going with the hathway at all. So that’s it from my side for you all do have a good look at the same.

Re: Hathway is the worst broadband service provider

Yes you are absolutely correct about the same I have already changed the isp that I was using and I am thinking to switch to some different plan for sure. So that’s what I want to say here. also they keep hiding their new plans that crop up every single time I am unaware of them and hence I have to switch to the old plan which charges me a lot. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all.

Hathway may be cheaters for you all but for me I do enjoy their service fully. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s what I want to say here. I am using their service from the past 3 years and I never had a problem with them at all. So this is what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s what I want to say here. whatever new plans come up they update me and also the speed that I get is quite descent so that has been never a problem to me, this is what I want to say here. that’s it from my side for you all.

I am using a 4GB plan from hathway in which I have to pay a amount of Rs.1600. now it’s a 4 month plan in which I get a 4GB of usage now in that also I have observed that my net connection gets disconnected frequently I had a check with my modem as well and it is functioning as well. So that’s what I am saying here, now I want to say that I am switching over to the mtnl connection. Since they are quite reliable and also provide a descent customer support(I know because I was using mtnl before I started to use hathway). Plus they have come up with good unlimited plans for the users and hence I am thinking that I would opt for that only. So that’s what I want to say here. I will be switching to the mtnl plan and good bye hathway!

I have heard that hathway provides some good service in a limited area only. That’s what I am saying here. Since one of my friend is staying in kandivali he says that he gets a good service in their area. So that’s what I did not understand how can he get a good service there while me staying some distance away from him does not good any service at all. See forst of all there is no problem with the modem that I have and I have updated it with the latest drivers that is not a problem for me but what about the others? That’s what I want to ask it from you. So do reply on the same on what do you think about the same waiting for the response from you all.