Thread: MTNL triband is better than Hathway

MTNL triband is better than Hathway

Guys do you all agree with what I have said here and I am sure that you will do so after reading my post. Hathway has been charging me a lot and also offering me a very low speed. Plus I can see that they are not revealing me any kind of good plans for their existing customers? Don’t know why they are behaving like that way and hence that’s the reason why I thought of opting for the mtnl triband. One of my friend did suggest me about the mtnl triband and hence that’s why I was enquiring about the plan and I did find all the plans to be quite cheaper than hathway and also the customer service is quite good what do you all have to say here.

Re: MTNL triband is better than Hathway

Yes you are absolutely correct in Mumbai mtnl is the savior for sure they have some good plans that is very much affordable for the common man, that’s what I am saying here. so that’s it from my side for you all.

No I don’t agree with what you are saying here, how can you say that hathway people do not reveal out any kind of new plans for the users. They certainly do reveal their plans and also their service si quite good and I have never had problems with them in any basis that’s what I am saying here. so that’s what I want to say here. I am suing hathway and I am a very much hathway loyalist and I am not going to change the service at all.

That’s what I want to say here. hope that’s enough for you all, that’s it from my side for you.

Dude have you checked hathway’s website no then I would advise you to check that accordingly they haven’t updated any kind of plans in their website. Now c’mon I don’t need to call up their customer support and ask for the details from them. So what I am saying is that don’t go with the hathway at all mtnl is quite good for sure. Anytime.

Dude mtnl triband is quite good unless and until you don’t face any problems. In case if your triband does breaks down then they don’t have some good engineers and also the lineman to rectify the problem and solve it accordingly that’s what I am saying here.

Well what I can say here is that hathway provides a much better service when the connection goes down. The cable guy is always there to provide you some good service that’s what I am saying here. so that’s it from my side for you all.

Dude I want to share my experience over here so what I want to say is that I am getting a 21 KBps download spped and 4 KBps upload and on calling the hathway support team to get a support. So what they said to me is that you need to change the laptop. On checking my laptop with the college isp I am getting a 500kbps download speed and also a good upload sepped as well. So that’s what I am getting. Now youcan just imagine the quality of the hathway service provider and also their support staff, so that’s what I want to say here. guys I am also planning to change my isp for good. Since I am fed up of hathway and also their sick customer support staff, that’s it from my side for you all.

I think so that all depends on the plan that you are using, do tell me which plan are you opting for, so that I can answer out accordingly that’s what I want to say here. do reply accordingly on the same.

I am opting for the 256kbps plan so I think I should be getting atmost 5—60 kbps while downloading but I am not getting that as well, now tell me what to do? Do you all have anything to say in defence if you all have any replies for the same then do give a reply for the same waiting for the response from your side.

So if you have opted for that plan then getting a 21 kbps download speed is nothing new, that’s what I want to say here. all I can say is that it comes under the fup and then that’s the reason why you are getting such a low speed. So first check what plan that you are using and then coment over here. even if you were using a low cost mtnl plan then also you would have got the same speed. That’s what I want to say here. so hope you did understand what I have said here that’s it from my side for you all.

No matter what it is mtnl is quite good and does provide a lot better service than anyone else who is providing that’s what I want to say here, so here I conclude this thread.