Thread: Hathway temporary broadband disconnection

Hathway temporary broadband disconnection

I have just got a new hatchway internet connection. Actually it is a high speed broadband connection. I am going to out of the town for one month. For that purpose I require to disconnect hathway connection for a month. Does anyone know what the procedure is for this?

Re: Hathway temporary broadband disconnection

In favor of disconnection you must send an email at helpdesk@hathway.net counting your account number, your plan and type along with your name and number of months you would like to disconnect the Internet. After that you need to keep your connection unplugged from the modem.

For one month I don’t think that you need to ask for Hathway to disconnect the internet. Usually for one month I don’t think that they are going to do the same. However If you really want to disconnect it, then you can walk into the nearest service center of Hathway and ask them about the disconnection procedure. You might need to fill a form for this.

Do you wanna easiest way rather than doing all the stuff as mentioned above? If you own a postpaid account then do not pay the bill. The internet connection will be automatically disconnected until you pay the bill amount. Also for one month pending bill, I don’t think that there will be any kind of penalty or something.

No there will not be temporary disconnection procedure from Hathway. I have never heard about such. i know that BSNL, Airtel are offering such temp connection but i dont know for what period of amount. I think i should ask them first before providing any kind of details here.

Better revolutionize to a lower plan. Say Home 125. It won't be trouble-free to keep hold of the connection for presently one month. You can upgrade toward a higher plan a month prior to you vacation. There is a capability for secure protection of telephone. However not certain regarding one for broadband connection.