Thread: How is the performance of the tikona Wi Bro in banglore

How is the performance of the tikona Wi Bro in banglore

I would like to know how is the performance for the tikona Wi Bro in banglore. Because the reason behind this is that I like to take the connection for the tikona Wi Bro broadbrand but want to know how is the service provided by them in banglore. So those who have experienced about the sdervice of the tikona then please let me know.

Re: How is the performance of the tikona Wi Bro in banglore

Well I have used the tikona wi bro connection and I would tell that the service of the tikona is a really good and the speed of the internet also remains the constant. So if you are thinking of buying the internet connection then it would be the best ISP in the city of its service.

Yeah…. I totally agree with you. I can share you the experince with you which I had with the tikona. In past week I had to send the mails to my seniors but my connection was down and was not able to send the report which was really urgent for me to send. So I called up the technical support of the tikona wi bro and discussed the issue regarding it they told me that they will send the engg. Within an hour and so I waited for the engg. But the engg. arrived wiithin 20-30 min I was surprised with the service and after this I would say the service of the tikona Wi bro is really good , not only good but the best I can say.

I have used the tikona BB but I didn’t like the palns as there were no more plans available with them and so I switched to the airtel which had more plans with them and better then the tikona Wi bro.

The tikona Wi Bro is the best in terms of the plans and the service in the banglore. I am using the tikona Wi bro from past 1 year. I would say that the services and the plans are really good and that’s the reason I am using the tikona wi bro from past year other wise I would changed the service from when. So if you thinking of buying the internet connection then I would suggest you to go with the tikona wi bro.

The service which they provide is really worth and even the plans they have with them are best especially the night plan which I use is far more better then the other night plans available with other ISP.

After taking the connection of the tikona it worked well for the month and after which the net use to get down or use to slow down the speed due to which I got fed up. I called the technocall guys and they sent me the engg. but after two or three days the issue starts again and again I need to call them. Due to this finally I gave up and cancelled the connection with the tikona Wi Bro.

I want to ask you what do they provide while taking the connections , I mean do they provide any offers or discounts. And which are the best plans available in the tikona connections.

According to me there are various offers they provide but it is not necessary that they provide all the time. So for this you could call the engg. from the tikona and show you the live demonstrations to you regarding the speed. And if you want to know the plan then you could get the same from them as though the plans are similar and don’t change quiet often but then too you can ask from them