Thread: how are the reviews on hathway broadband in mumbai

how are the reviews on hathway broadband in mumbai

I am thinking of buying the broadband connection for myself in mumbai. I went to many ISP from which I like the plans of hathway and my friends and neighbours also suggested that hathway are best for the broadband connection. But I want to know from you all who are already using the hathway broadband. So can you please tell me should go with the broadband connection or choose the another one. What are you recommendation???

Re: how are the reviews on hathway broadband in mumbai

I am using the hathway and I would say that the speed theyare providing for the unlimited plans are really good but the price they are having are really high and some of them are more then rs 800 which I think is waste for the normal users .

See as you want to take the broadband connection for yourself then I would tell you that there are many internet service providers (ISP) avaiable in the market which would give you attractive offers but you should also see the hidden cost and as fara as I know about the hathawy is that the plans they provide for the users are really cool!!!!!!! And there are many plans avaiable from which you could select any one of it. But one thing which I don’t like is the service provide from the them, whenever I try to call them or contact with the engineers they say me that they will be coming within few days or hours but what happens is that they fail to come and for that again I have to call them. Its really frustrating for me other then this they are really good and mainly with their plans.

I am using the hathway as my broadband and happy with the plans they are providing to the users. Every two or three months there are some new plans introduced. The speed of the internet is also good but one thing I would say is that the service is really poor. Whenever you try to call them either the phone is busy or they say the engineer will visit you soon but they never do on time.

In my area the hathway is really good and mostly everyone here uses the hathway for the broadband connection and here the service is also good. If you are thinking of buying the braodband connection then go for the hathway.

Yeah…. I agree with you that the service of the hathway is really poor. I had a very bad experinece with them, what happened is that one day when I was not able to connect the internet I tried calling the hathway care and they told me that they will send the engineers within few hours I waited for them and it was almost 5-6 hrs and still there was no sign from them and again I called the customer care for the hatway they told they will be sending within an hour and again the engg failed and after calling for the third time they finally sent the engg. But it was already too late and had to try sending mail from the near by cybercafe.

Hathway is really good for the broadband connection and the best part of it is that it provides the cable for the connection and in cables I have seen that there are very less net down issues. So if you are thinking of buying the internet connection then I would suggest you to go for the hathway.

I may say that the hathway is really good for the internet connections as I have seen my pals complaining about their ISP which they use getting disconnected or failure connection but I never came with such type of issue more from the date I have taken connection and if there is any such issue the problem is fixed within few minutes.

broadband is good option for commercial & residential internet consumers. If you live in chandigarh & you want to know about all available broadband choices, then you may visit chandigarhbroadband website for better comparison of all internet broadband service providers. you can select best one broadband connection, easily by examining their monthly internet tariff schemes

OMFG Never Again

Really no need to say anything just watch this live hathway review
    Go to below link

http://youtu.be/q16qx15qXt0

it will say you truth