Thread: does airtel broadband provide E-billing option

does airtel broadband provide E-billing option

I am thinking of applying the new connection for the airtel broadbrand as it provides good service to the users. But I would like to know that do they provide the e-billing option means I don’t want to have the paper bill to come to my place instaed I would like to have the e-bill. so do airtel have this option.

Re: does airtel broadband provide E-billing option

Now a days every company provides the e-bill option so that it reduces the paper.

Even I want to know as most of the times I stay out of station and don’t come to know whether the bill has came or not. So if E-billing option is provided then it would help me out and can come to know about the bill. So that I can pay on time.

According to me airtel broadband provides the e-billing option. As I’m using the same connection for my broadbrand and also use the service for the e-billing as it really helps me to know the bills and don’t need to wait for the bills to reach the home. So if you are looking for the same then for activating the e-bill what you have to do is that at the time of filling the form when you mention your name , address and contact no. in that they will also be the option for the e-mail address and in that you have to provide your e-mail address. Just by doing this will enable to get e-bills.

Having the e-bill is better option rather then having the paper bills. I wouild say that it is good initiative taken from the users and help to keep environament eco-friendly.

Is it necessary to have the e-mail address. As I don’t know much about the internet and its connection but my daughter uses the broadband. And is it possible to get the e-bill if the connection is in my name and I provide the e-mail adress of other genuine person known to me. Please giude me as I don’t know much about this and I had already paid the two months late penalty charges for not paying the bills on time as I didn’t know about the bills.

It necessary to have the e-mail address for the e-bill. As e-bill is the bill which will be provided by the service providers to your e-mail adrress. And for this it is must to have the e-mail address. And for this you can avail the any e-mail address of person you trust and keeps daily oe weekly watch on the mails. As if you give the e-mail address and don’t check the mails then you will not come to know about the e-bills.