Thread: Best broadband service for home usage?

Best broadband service for home usage?

The title says it all, now I need to know from you all as if which would be the best broadband service for my home usage? Well my budget is from 4-5K/year, minimum speed should be 256kbps, I want a unlimited download plan. So which is the best service provider and also the plan that you would suggest me if you have got some replies for me then do reply on the same that would be better for me that’s what I am saying here, so do give me some reply about what do you all have to say here. I am waiting for the response from your side. So do reply accordingly.

Re: Best broadband service for home usage?

I am using 750 unlimited plan from BSNL. Well it is giving me a good speed of 512kbps and I am using it presently I am thoroughly satisfied with the service that I have got from the BSNL. So that’s why I am recommending you the same plan what’s the harm in giving a try do give ait a try and let me know how was the experience that’s what I want to ask here.

Dude you know what BSNL is the worst when it comes in to the customer support it has a terrible customer support team. So whenever you are in the need of some help from the bsnl then don’t expect a great help from them, I had a terrible experience from them and hence I would not like to recommend them anything at all, that’s what I want to say here. so that’s it from my side for you all. Please don’t get into the bsnl at any point of time otherwise you will be in a great trouble.

It depends on where do you stay right now I am using mtnl unlimited plan, as you know mtnl provides service only in Mumbai and Delhi. So right now I am using 499 unlimited plan in which I am getting a browsing speed of 320kbps and also the service of the mtnl is quite good. No issues with that and also plus at night we get a better download speed of around 60-70 kbps. So that’s an additional benefit for us. So you can surely check out the mtnl one its good and happening.

I am an airtel lover and I am using 749 plan in which I am getting a 256 kbps data speed, so that’s a good speed and plus there is no disconnection at all. So that’s what I want to say here. Airtel has the best customer support no matter when there is a disconnection they would fix up for you, that’s a good thing about the airtel people. So that’s what I want to say here.

I have not used any unlimited plans from any other isp’s hence it would not be fair from my part to comment anything over here. so the only option I would say that it is a good one is the airtel.

There is a good plan for you from hathway you can surely check out for the same that’s what I want to say here, the plan name is Neo 1024 Max. the speed that you will be getting is a 1mbps plan and the subscriptions fees that you have to pay is Rs.575. so that’s what you should be checking out for sire and looks to me as a best plan among all the plans that’s being introduced to you by the other people. I cant comment anything about the service that is being offered by the hatchway since I am not using but there have been no complaints from the other people regarding the same, so that’s it from my side for you. I hope you have got the necessary information about the same.

Well if you want then you can check out the official site of the trikona as well. I think that would be a better option for you that would be worth looking at that’s what I want to say here. that’s it from my side for you.