Thread: Need help to configure beetel 450bx1 wireless router for tikona??

Need help to configure beetel 450bx1 wireless router for tikona??

I have recently got a new connection from tikona and it has been working very well with the lan and now I have inserted the lan wire in my wireless router in order to use the wifi with the laptop but then I don’t know why my laptop is not getting connected using wifi where as I have tried the same with my phone and it is getting connected without any problem .Is there anyone who has an idea in configuring beetel 450bx1 wireless router for tikona? Any suggestion for this will be appreciated.

Re: Need help to configure beetel 450bx1 wireless router for tikona??

I have recently got a new connection from tikona and it has been working very well with the lan and now I have inserted the lan wire in my wireless router in order to use the wifi with the laptop but then I don’t know why my laptop is not getting connected using wifi where as I have tried the same with my phone and it is getting connected without any problem .Is there anyone who has an idea in configuring beetel 450bx1 wireless router for tikona? Any suggestion for this will be appreciated.
    Before I suggest you anything just give me answers for the below questions so I can understand your problem better to help you out:
    Were you getting connected previously and then you have changed the lan wire from Tikona between the RJ45 and the beetel 450BXI??
    And where exactly have you inserted it Rj11 port or Lan1 port??
    Are you able to see the WIFI SSID in your laptop without wire connection??

I have actually inserted the rj45 connector between the poe adapter and the beetel router and after tht I have tried to use the wifi to access the internet from my phone and in order to do that I have to login in to tikona and after login if I connect to the same wifi using the laptop then the tikona login page does not get open.

I am able to see the wifi ssid on my laptop without wire connection as well

I have connected the rj45 connector from tikona to lan 1 port and after that I have connected to the wifi ssid from the mobile and it gets connected easily and I am able to open the tikona login page and after entering the id and the password I am very well able to use access the internet as well.

The problem is that when I try to connect to the same ssid using the laptop then the tikona id page does not get opened. Hope that you got my problem now.

Can you tell me that what is the OS that you are using? And I will also want you to log out and then turn off your phone and then restart the Beetel 450BX and then go to the wifi page and just take a screen shot of the wireless setting and send it to me through private message and then disable the MAC filter and also disable the security and then check if the laptop is able to work in the WIFI mode and also send me the screen shot of the post ipconfig /all for wlan so I can help you further.

I will also like to inform you that the internet is working when the tikona Ethernet is directly connected to the laptop and when the beetel is off and I also have to login from the phone in order to use the internet from the wifi mode. I have also found that I am able to connect to internet using another Ethernet cable between the lan2 port of the router and Ethernet port of my laptop but then I have also found that I need to login in order to access the wifi mode on my mobile and I also have to login through my mobile but then when I turn on wifi in laptop the internet does not work because of which I have to switch off the wifi in the laptop at the time when the ethernet cable is still connected and for the further information I am using the windows 7 ultimate and I have also sent you the screen shots of the wireless setting. Just check it out and see if you could help me out.

“when I turn on wifi in laptop the internet does not work”
    For this you will have to Download “connectivity” application and then avoid your phone from using the Beetel450BXI.Just follow this TikonaRj45>laptop lan port-wifi switch on> wlancard>wifisignals> Phone.
    “I have to switch off the wifi in the laptop at the time when the ethernet cable is still connected”
    You can try out a stand alone wifi router which is having a WAN inport port just try it out if it is possible for you to get 1
    If you are using Windows7 professional edition then choose one mode that can be used rather than keeping it to "Always On"mode.
    Just try all of these and see if it is making any difference and let me know what you get.

Hey I have downloaded the “connectivity” application and I have made sure that my phone is not using the Beetel450BXI but then I am not getting what you ment by this “TikonaRj45>laptop lan port-wifi switch on> wlancard>wifisignals> Phone” can you explain that in detail??