Thread: Is there any sms code by which we will be able to know the gprs balance from data card?

Is there any sms code by which we will be able to know the gprs balance from data card?

Actually I am having the Huawei umg 1831 data card so I want to know the sms code by which I will be able to get to know the gprs balance of that cared? So is there any method by which I would be able to know that then do reply over here I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all. please do reply on the same I am waiting for the necessary replies from you. that’s what I want to say here. I hope you will let me know about it as soon as possible.

Re: Is there any sms code by which we will be able to know the gprs balance from data card?

Ok for the bsnl users you should type *123*10#, that’s it. you will be getting all the details itself in the phone don’t know about the different service providers but I am sure that for the bsnl it is the same code so that is the information that I have got for you, do watch out for the same and let me know if you have solved out the issue or not and eys if you do want the code for the different service provider then make sure you do post your question back here so that we can have a look at the problem, hope that’s clear for you, so get started with the question.

Re: Is there any sms code by which we will be able to know the gprs balance from data card?

Ok for the bsnl users you should type *123*10#, that’s it. you will be getting all the details itself in the phone don’t know about the different service providers but I am sure that for the bsnl it is the same code so that is the information that I have got for you, do watch out for the same and let me know if you have solved out the issue or not and eys if you do want the code for the different service provider then make sure you do post your question back here so that we can have a look at the problem, hope that’s clear for you, so get started with the question.

Well that’s not the answer of the question that I was asking, well I want to know which is the sms number by which I will be able to send the number to that particular number and then only we will be getting the balance. So is there any service by which I will be able to do that, if you have any idea of that then do let me know as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Najjar View Post
    Well that’s not the answer of the question that I was asking, well I want to know which is the sms number by which I will be able to send the number to that particular number and then only we will be getting the balance. So is there any service by which I will be able to do that, if you have any idea of that then do let me know as soon as possible.
    Dude the data card does not have any dial option by which you can send some message from it there is no kind of sms code or something like that you just have to type the *123*10# code and the results will be displayed there only, that is the only solution that os left before you. hope you have got the necessary answer on the same in case if there is anything that you need to aks then do let me know as soon as possible o nthe said topic we will try and answer it out for you, is it ok.

I have one question in my mind about this well I was checking the small manual of the service provider given to me and I found that code was actually used to just ask the enquiry for the gprs related information but what ablout the checking of the balance in the 3G connection? What should be done then do you have any information on that then do let me know as soon as possible, I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. so that’s it from my side hope you will answer it out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fawiza View Post
    I have one question in my mind about this well I was checking the small manual of the service provider given to me and I found that code was actually used to just ask the enquiry for the gprs related information but what ablout the checking of the balance in the 3G connection? What should be done then do you have any information on that then do let me know as soon as possible, I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. so that’s it from my side hope you will answer it out for me.
    No there is no difference at all. for both the gprs plan and also the 3g plan the number is the same, you just have to yupe the numbers and the results will be displayed for sure, so that’s what you should be doing there. I hope you have got the necessary information on the same. I hope I have answered out all the necessary questions of yours.

In case if you have still some doubt well that information was related to the bsnl and in case if you want to know the information about the other service providers then you can call the service people of that particular service and they will be giving you information on that, so that is what you must be needing right, so check out from that sources.

Ok actually I was needing the numbers for the bsnl only, that’s what I am saying here. well that was what only I was needing so thanks for giving me that solution. Appreciate the efforts that you have given here, so thanks a ton for that. I could not understand how you all did guesse that I was needing information on bsnl only, well that’s amazing, so thanks a lot for that.