Thread: When will new BSNL plans come up?

When will new BSNL plans come up?

So hope you all have a good look at the same, so I want to know when will be the new plans for the bsnl broadband plans coming up, that’s what I want to say here. I live in Kolkata and I want some new plans for the broadband as well, right now I am having the 512kbps plan I had a look at the 1 mbps plan and they seem to me as a very expensive one. so what I want to say is that they should slash some price and instead come up with some cheap plans for the normal users see as such I am not having any complains with the bsnl but if they can slash some price then that will be a good benefir for sure, so that’s the question that I am asking you all, please inform me if there is any new plans that has come up for bsnl?

Re: When will new BSNL plans come up?

What more can you expect it is giving 1 mbps unlimited speed and that too without any fair usage policy so what more should you expect from bsnl and hence I think it will be not fair to expect such services from them that’s what I think here. its just months since they have doubled the speed of the 750 plan so I don’t think so they will be thinking of changing the plan as of now since I think that’s to early for them, so don’t expect that they will be changing the speed or the plans of any connection as of now that’s what I think here.

Quote Originally Posted by ProBaal View Post
    So hope you all have a good look at the same, so I want to know when will be the new plans for the bsnl broadband plans coming up, that’s what I want to say here. I live in Kolkata and I want some new plans for the broadband as well, right now I am having the 512kbps plan I had a look at the 1 mbps plan and they seem to me as a very expensive one. so what I want to say is that they should slash some price and instead come up with some cheap plans for the normal users see as such I am not having any complains with the bsnl but if they can slash some price then that will be a good benefir for sure, so that’s the question that I am asking you all, please inform me if there is any new plans that has come up for bsnl?
    So what are your plans I eman how much bandwidth you need do you all hae anything to say here? means if you want something on the lease lines or the limited plans? Which one you want? Give out your answer so that we can answer you.

Quote Originally Posted by SANDESH49 View Post
    So what are your plans I eman how much bandwidth you need do you all hae anything to say here? means if you want something on the lease lines or the limited plans? Which one you want? Give out your answer so that we can answer you.
    I was looking for somewhere in the 2 mbps and the 4 mbps plan I would be much happy if I can get something from that it would be a better plan I suppose, well I am relly very much tried with the sick fup plan they have for the unlimited broadband connection, so that’s why I don’t want them at all. I am a hardcore internet user and I can suck up 1-2 gbs of data within a day so there should be no limitation for me that’s what I want to say here, so any good plans for the 2 mbps oen then do suggest me as soon as possible over here waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same.

I was looking for somewhere in the 2 mbps and the 4 mbps plan I would be much happy if I can get something from that it would be a better plan I suppose, well I am relly very much tried with the sick fup plan they have for the unlimited broadband connection, so that’s why I don’t want them at all. I am a hardcore internet user and I can suck up 1-2 gbs of data within a day so there should be no limitation for me that’s what I want to say here, so any good plans for the 2 mbps oen then do suggest me as soon as possible over here waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same.
    2 mbps unlimited plan as for the lease line will be given at 8K. so you can check out fort that you will enjoy that services if you want more internet surfing however that is being sued by the corporate and also many entrepreneurship people do make use of that plan, that’s what I am saying here. however if you are single user and feel that this plan is quite expensive then you can better switch to the different plan that is 1mbps unlimited plan or the different combo plans that will be a better option for sure. I hope you are understanding what I am saying here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suprakash View Post
    2 mbps unlimited plan as for the lease line will be given at 8K. so you can check out fort that you will enjoy that services if you want more internet surfing however that is being sued by the corporate and also many entrepreneurship people do make use of that plan, that’s what I am saying here. however if you are single user and feel that this plan is quite expensive then you can better switch to the different plan that is 1mbps unlimited plan or the different combo plans that will be a better option for sure. I hope you are understanding what I am saying here.
    Well that obviously sounds expensive for me for sure it is quite expensive, so what I am saying is that can you all please suggest me some more good combo plans which will suit my needs actually I am the single user and hence I will not require corporate plans and all.

Well that obviously sounds expensive for me for sure it is quite expensive, so what I am saying is that can you all please suggest me some more good combo plans which will suit my needs actually I am the single user and hence I will not require corporate plans and all.
    I would ask you to go with the Home combo 500 or Home combo 600, any of them will be a good option for sure and I think that will be the perect suggestion for you, the speed you should not expect much from it that’s what I feel and also what I think is that it does not have any kind of fair usage policy in it and hence you will be getting the freedom to use it as much as you want and also do not worry about the speed as well it is quite descent. Yes downloading will take some time but still it will give you the freedom of doing it as much as you want. So you can try with that option as well it will suilt all your
    needs.

See if you are searching for something out side the bsnl then let me know then I can suggest you some other plans as well for the 2 or 4 mbps plan.

Quote Originally Posted by AbhayD View Post
    See if you are searching for something out side the bsnl then let me know then I can suggest you some other plans as well for the 2 or 4 mbps plan.
    I suppose you are talking about the speed that we get with the normal cable speed and I am completely aware of it. the problem with the cable connection is that it gets disconnected frequently and hence I cannot keep running after the cable guy to fix it. Yes I am open for anything outside the bsnl provider and if you have any idea about the same then you can surely share the information with me, I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same. do let me know as soon as possible.

I suppose you are talking about the speed that we get with the normal cable speed and I am completely aware of it. the problem with the cable connection is that it gets disconnected frequently and hence I cannot keep running after the cable guy to fix it. Yes I am open for anything outside the bsnl provider and if you have any idea about the same then you can surely share the information with me, I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same. do let me know as soon as possible.
    Let me tell you there is no such cheap broadband service provider that can provide you some good speed and that too with attractive rates. I really don’t think so there is any and if you have heard of some names then you might have heard of the third party isp people which are not even responsible for the service. Stick with the bsnl that you are having right now, I would advise you to go with the 749 plan it offers 600 kbps at the day and at the night it is giving you 1mbps speed, isn’t it enough for you rather then going with the different service provider. I don’t think so that will be a worthy option for you rather stick with the one that I have suggested you. that will be a much better option.

You will get the 1 mbps plan @ 3K what say dude isn’t it a great plan ? I think that will be a good option for sure and hence I think that will be a worthy option for sure. so that’s what I want to say here.

Ok thanks a lot for notifying about that so appreciate the efforts that you have out in well after thinking a lot I have finally decided that I will be going with the 750 plan sicne no new plan is out there and hence I found the 750 plan as a good model to go with and hence I have deicided to go with that, that’s what I am planning and hence I think I will surely change it by tomorrow that’s it.