Thread: FTTH and Distributed Antenna System will be forayed by Sterlite Technologies

FTTH and Distributed Antenna System will be forayed by Sterlite Technologies

Just wanted to give this good news to you all and hence I am sharing this information with you all about it. so that’s what I want to say here, they will be providing fibre to the Homes (FttH) and Distributed Antenna System (DAS) solutions, now all homes and enterprises will be benefited by it that’s what I think here, now it is not said that if they are providing these service to the customers or the operators that is something we will get to know shortly but looks to me as a great deal for sure and I am quite confident that it will be an interesting thing to watch out for that’s what I want to say here. so if you do have anything to say over here on this then do let me know as soon as possible on the same.

Re: FTTH and Distributed Antenna System will be forayed by Sterlite Technologies

Looks to me as the same thing that had earlier being done by the radius infratel people so do expect that some major service providers to turn up for the same. so expect some good ftth services to come up when it does gets launched by some good service providers like airtel. That’s what I am saying here, hope so that’s enough for you. that’s it from my side for you. c

Re: FTTH and Distributed Antenna System will be forayed by Sterlite Technologies

Ok so what will be the benefits of that services what do you think what can be better with the same thing that you have suggested then do let me know about it as soon as possible. I don’t know what are the benefits of that services from it, so do reply as soon as possible on the same. I am waiting for the necessary help.

Quote Originally Posted by Harin$Akshi View Post
    Ok so what will be the benefits of that services what do you think what can be better with the same thing that you have suggested then do let me know about it as soon as possible. I don’t know what are the benefits of that services from it, so do reply as soon as possible on the same. I am waiting for the necessary help.
    Fair usage policy is a good thing for sure, that’s what I am saying here. see why I am saying that fair usage policy is good policy but with the implementation of the das services and ftth it will be getting implemented but the policy of the fair usage will be getting changed radically and we will be getting to use the as soon as possible, that’s what I want to say here. so I am very much happy listening to the news that you all have given here, thanks a lot for the information that you have given here, I think so that’s what I want to say here. anyways I am waiting to hear a lot of comments from you all, so that’s it from my side.

I was so excited about the airtel services and I am finally relived that the services is getting to see the light of the day and I am very much happy about it, that’s what I want to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirt View Post
    Fair usage policy is a good thing for sure, that’s what I am saying here. see why I am saying that fair usage policy is good policy but with the implementation of the das services and ftth it will be getting implemented but the policy of the fair usage will be getting changed radically and we will be getting to use the as soon as possible, that’s what I want to say here. so I am very much happy listening to the news that you all have given here, thanks a lot for the information that you have given here, I think so that’s what I want to say here. anyways I am waiting to hear a lot of comments from you all, so that’s it from my side.
    Hey dude thanks a lot for the necessary information that you have given here, frankly speaking at the start I was not getting t know what are you all talking about and on reading the entire post that you have explained me thanks a lot for the information. Now that would be a benfit for all of us who are suffereing from the fair usage policy I think that will give a window to all the users and will bring the more internet users, that’s what I think here, anyways I do welcome this idea.