Thread: New ISP in Mumbai named as Parshwa Purushotam Parind Parekh Networks

New ISP in Mumbai named as Parshwa Purushotam Parind Parekh Networks

Guys have you all heard about this new isp that has come up recently in Mumbai. It is named as Parshwa Purushotam Parind Parekh Networks. So let me give you some information about the plans that have been introduced for the same, so let me give you some information on the same,
    - Unlimited 512Kbps Plan for Rs.500
    - Unlimited 600Kbps Plan for Rs.600
    - Unlimited 800Kbps Plan for Rs.800
    - Unlimited 1Mbps Plan for Rs.1000
    - Unlimited 2Mbps Plan for Rs.1850
    - Unlimited 3Mbps Plan for Rs.2500
    So what do you all have to say about the plans guys isn’t it great? I am sure you all would love to have that one as your official plan so what are your takes on that can you please tell me about it. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same.

Re: New ISP in Mumbai named as Parshwa Purushotam Parind Parekh Networks

Since it is a new isp saying something about it would be totally unfair that’s what I feel here. so what I am saying is that let it come and establish its own network in Mumbai and then we will have a look at it and see how good is that isp for the other people what say guys, so my opinion would be to wait for sometime and then be patient how does it look good for the other users that’s it from my side for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by $Nakul$ View Post
    Guys have you all heard about this new isp that has come up recently in Mumbai. It is named as Parshwa Purushotam Parind Parekh Networks. So let me give you some information about the plans that have been introduced for the same, so let me give you some information on the same,
    - Unlimited 512Kbps Plan for Rs.500
    - Unlimited 600Kbps Plan for Rs.600
    - Unlimited 800Kbps Plan for Rs.800
    - Unlimited 1Mbps Plan for Rs.1000
    - Unlimited 2Mbps Plan for Rs.1850
    - Unlimited 3Mbps Plan for Rs.2500
    So what do you all have to say about the plans guys isn’t it great? I am sure you all would love to have that one as your official plan so what are your takes on that can you please tell me about it. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same.
    What do you all have to say about the fair usage policy? Since this policy is implemented by all of the isp these days and hence I am ure that they also will be implementing this policy as well, that’s what I am saying here. if there is any fair usage policy implemented by this particular isp people then do let me know about it. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on these, so hope you have understood what I am asking here, suggest me some help on the same. do reply accordingly over here.

Quote Originally Posted by lust-rous View Post
    What do you all have to say about the fair usage policy? Since this policy is implemented by all of the isp these days and hence I am ure that they also will be implementing this policy as well, that’s what I am saying here. if there is any fair usage policy implemented by this particular isp people then do let me know about it. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on these, so hope you have understood what I am asking here, suggest me some help on the same. do reply accordingly over here.
    No usage policy for it can be used completely no data capping you can use it as much as you can so hope you understand the word unlimited that has been used in the post above, so that’s what I am sayig here. anything else that you want to ask here about the same issue then do start asking here, I will be ready to answer it out for you. I am sure that you have got the answers of all the questions that you were looking for.

I don’t think so it is going to last for a longer durations that’s for sure now why I am saying this is because if you have a close look at the different isp that have come up that have given competition to the major isp no one has able to last longer. This also looks to me as another rip off would be much similar to that that’s what I think here.

Well the plans definitely look interesting for me but I have some doubts in my mind i.e. until and unless I have a through look at their office and as well as their websites it is very difficult to understand who they are and also keep a track of what are they planning that is something that needs to be tracked upon. Yes the company is new and also with the attractive plans would definitely gives challenges to the top isps that are roaming in the market but due to the limited approach to the people I don’t think so they will be making a big impact in the market that’s what I feel. so what I think is that it will come and will be sued by the limited numbers of people and then it will go, that’s what I think here.

I think so they are small isps who buy bandwidth from tata and sell it for cheaper rates and the problem with the isp is that they will not be offering much advantage with the service that’s what I want to say here. so do have a good look at the same and in case if you are quite confident about the game then you should watch out for the same, so that’s what I want to say here.

I will surely be having a chat with the concerned people of that company and will ask them to have the installation as soon as possible. I will surely have a look at the same see what I feel is that how much a small company may be but if they are givng the service for you in favour then why should we go back instead we must accept the offer with both the hands open that’s what I want to say here, so I will be having a chat with the people soon and I am sure they will reponsd as soon as possible.

Don’t do that dude since I am regretting why I did went ahead with the particular isp people, that’s the area of concern is. I have paid them the amount and they have not yet responded them I hope this is not a fraud company and hence I think they should respond in a normal manner that’s what I want to say here.