Thread: Unable to open beetel Modem settings in airtel broadband

Unable to open beetel Modem settings in airtel broadband

I have my Airtel connection recently changed. When demanding to configure the modem at 192.168.x.x, username and default password does not work. Pressing the reset button on the modem and the password worked to enter the configuration page. When you click save, it asked for authentication again and this time the username and password by default does not work again.

Re: Unable to open beetel Modem settings in airtel broadband

I am also unable to enter the username and pw admin/password .My modem is Beetel 220bxi

If the modem is reset (press the small button in the hole in the back with a pentip for about 10 seconds) changes the default password (which is 'password'), although you necessitate to configure the modem again (you will necessitate your Airtel user ID and password). i hope this will help you lot .

if above suggestion didnt work for you . please try contacting your service provider and get your modem replaced.

I am using beetel 450 TC1 and same thing happened with me, my password is not working, but service provider will not help as this is the modem issue-our service provier is airtel and modem is of beetel...we need to change/reset the password of modem....

Quote Originally Posted by swativihaan View Post
    I am using beetel 450 TC1 and same thing happened with me, my password is not working, but service provider will not help as this is the modem issue-our service provier is airtel and modem is of beetel...we need to change/reset the password of modem....
    You can easily reset the beetel 450 tc1 router by pressing the button at the back and by going to 192.168.1.1 and resetting it. Usually the modem supplied to you will have the IP address as 192.168.1.1. userID admin and PW admin password 1234 etc.