Thread: Airtel Broadband forcing customer to change their plan

Airtel Broadband forcing customer to change their plan

Therefore, I had asked alpha 3GB plan a week ago in his parents' house. I decided to change from 1999 plan for this plan because it postponed my plans to return. Today brought me back and I'm stuck with the 3GB plan right now. Problem? Airtel tells me that my billing cycle begins in fifth.

So now have to wait until 5 the next month to switch to the 1999 plan. Request a new connection in your workplace. Get 1999 plan on it. If Airtel does not do anything stupid, I should have at the end of the week. Once I have it, I can request to disconnect the current connection. Problem solved. I can lose about 1,000rss in connection costs. But I have to wait 25 days to reach the new package.

Re: Airtel Broadband forcing customer to change their plan

Actually I was also facing exactly similar problem. I changed my plan to higher plan for getting maximum speedwell. Today I realize I was not receiving the pace increase, nevertheless my plan was changed. At the present I can not go back to my retention plan, as they have a strategy that if you call the retention department after 5 months. Once confirmed the call and then you cannot change it. I by no means received the confirmation call, and it was off. First take 1 month to change the plan and if the customer decides to change his mind where he has 25 days to think, he cannot change. This is very ridiculous policy by airtel. IF they continue this policy for maximum period than I think they will start losing customers. I think airtel need to satisfy customer instead of losing them think they have to modify their plans and also need to improve customer care.

Though airtel provide bad service, but your plan sounds too cumbersome to remake the connection again, but nothing wrong .

It is very difficult for me?

I have only to make some calls. Provide some documents. pay money. Is uncomfortable for them. They need for the disengagement process. A new connection means Wiring, Installation, and Configuration. I imagine they will cost much more than I'll pay only in the logistical sense.

They are also a threat to the disconnection of makeup for the 1000 / - will have to spend money to install.

I believe almost everyone on the team of Airtel customer support knows me by name and face. I do not think it will work. The situation has been so annoying sometimes I get a call asking about my requests when they have not presented any. It’s almost like they are surprised they have not filed a complaint / petition in a week.

When I had taken a connection of 1 year back. He came for setup and was unable to setup then he called for technical help. Than 2 new people came so there were 3 people in my house trying to configure my connection.

people was another 4 trying to work with wireless shit no man Beetel that forced sales to me without saying buy Airtel Wireless facilities will not open on my phone calls. So in total there were at least 8 to 10 airtel people in my house that day I remember my friend called me and said you better or get here and set up the connection as the team airtel everything has been there since the morning.
    Anyway, finally, after tons of restarts that scabies to me online but the dam was a long time.

Are now very good at customer satisfaction, I suppose. I was at my friends house when people came home to install Airtel network .They did installation in 15mins and they left.

Broadband speed is like cash, by no means have sufficient I have 6 Mbps (down and up) Tata lease line at work and my intelligent net Hathway 1 mbps in the house feel like extremely good.

Thing just happened. I received a confirmation call plan for change. I said, unwilling to carry this application as I am canceling the connection. I told him I do not want to wait a month, so I'll get a new connection. The guy took a break. Returned. Said that their systems are leaving through an advance. Other than that process my application on a pro rate basis.

I think he would not be the only one with a lost customer on his record. Especially when the call was a call for verification of a plan change and not for customer retention. I’m taking this as a joke . To observe if they really move my plan.

Furthermore, it appears that there was an internal attack or something. I paid the installation fee of Rs 1850 to BB + IPTV in the first, the person who took my check refuses to take my calls (each time I tried a different number, he took it once the installation is carried out in two hours, then cut the call)
    4444555 is confusing, first they say it will do in 24 hours, and then say they will be held on July 15, sometimes say that BB + IPTV is rejected, but fixed it installed! (This house had a BB connection 6 years back, but has been disconnected and had moved out)

From time to time they say holdup due to technical troubles, sometimes say that 15 days is the standard, and sometimes say that there was a strike of technicians. May have to go to BSNL BB + Tata Sky instead.