Thread: File sharing sites such as rapidshare, hotfile speed getting restricted in airtel broadband

File sharing sites such as rapidshare, hotfile speed getting restricted in airtel broadband

I’m experiencing low speed while downloading file from file sharing speed. I am unable to pinpoint exact difficulty. Anybody out there who is experiencing same difficulty.

re: File sharing sites such as rapidshare, hotfile speed getting restricted in airtel broadband

I am also same problem from last three days. I think there is some problem with airtel. They have decreased the speed .I think they are restricting users from downloading files from storage sites. I don’t know whats wrong with airtel broadband.

re: File sharing sites such as rapidshare, hotfile speed getting restricted in airtel broadband

When I was downloading file in morning speed was good .i think there is some problem going in airtel broadband.

After reporting this problem to airtel about facing low speed. Let’s wait and observe what they will reply me. Now I m thinking to change my plan. May be I will go to higher plans because I need extreme speed while downloading files.

After the upgrade the quality of services by Airtel I have also noticed dramatic drops in speed streaming video sites and file sharing sites. Speedtest servers seem fine.

Have you ever experienced a higher speed before?

If not, and you're downloading from these websites file sharing as free user. Then the speed is correct, but may have problems with mediafire. Because I know there is no constraint on the media fire. However I observe premium user. Might have changed its policy. I think following can be reason. I know that the end has been released, but its working. Piracy cannot on torrents and file share sites.

BSNL users update to be exaggerated. However, we face troubles with Airtel. Speedtest to UK, USA etc display full speed. Download the link above is working at complete speed. On the other hand, file sharing sites and streaming video sites are incredibly sluggish. Also, I do not imagine they have nothing to do with it, for the reason that the sites are working, nevertheless the speed has been inadequate. Speed limit for the entire world will not stop piracy, but will certainly boost the number of angry customers. I already mailed them regarding low speed. Just waiting for response.

Quote Originally Posted by Theking View Post
    BSNL users update to be exaggerated. However, we face troubles with Airtel. Speedtest to UK, USA etc display full speed. Download the link above is working at complete speed. On the other hand, file sharing sites and streaming video sites are incredibly sluggish. Also, I do not imagine they have nothing to do with it, for the reason that the sites are working, nevertheless the speed has been inadequate. Speed limit for the entire world will not stop piracy, but will certainly boost the number of angry customers. I already mailed them regarding low speed. Just waiting for response.
    Check the speed and dns.

I have tried OpenDNS and dns Google, the result is the same.

Yeah man you all are right. Today I'm doing the regular speed of 30 kbps .Usually; I get about 45 to 55 kbps .okay at the present I assume. Torrent speeds is not appropriate.

Re: File sharing sites such as rapidshare, hotfile speed getting restricted in airtel broadband

Here's your answer. Now they want to save your bandwidth to serve other users. To do this, you could have put a filter that detects file sharing website file exchange and to restrict speed.
    Airtel may be the feelings that at long last, have created a new policy after the FUP. Let's how long it will last long or how many other companies adopt this. If adopted by other companies, I'm sure we can have representation among us soon.

They never offer downtime. I have BSNL connection. I face a outlandish difficulty. When I attempt to connect 2.3 to both systems, ADSL loses steadiness, but when I attempt to connect one work, internet as well. I up to date them. They said that we have the compulsion to supply a working Internet to them to PC. Do not be concerned about the network.