Thread: Which thing you don’t like in airtel broadband

Which thing you don’t like in airtel broadband

For me Fair usage policy was not a big problem. But the problem started when I got there, IPTV and full of shit.Its worst than local cable TV. I’ve made several complaints, but such BB visited my house and he could also appear as a helpless man and come back and problem solved. Report of the technical team that visited my house, however could do nothing. I asked the IPTV off after 5 months of tortuous voyage and I was refused to provide the plan before I was using. So I asked him to disconnect the line of all.

Re: Which thing you don’t like in airtel broadband

Why should I prefer an internet service provider that cannot come up with several sensible plans? So in my observation Airtel is of no use for those who want to acquire a new connection. After the broadband plans, you’re planning for 3G. Sorry if some lover’s airtel feel bad, but this is realism.

I have made my position clear. I have no plans to close the protest Airtel Fair use policy. I would contact the cable operator in my building, if I can provide an Internet connection with speed of 1 Mbps tomorrow. Try to find out if I can provide a reliable service, even if I have to pay extra for it. Is a futile exercise. But I think things are becoming clearer. Airtel is going on the offensive and that are specifically directed at me. And I'm doing what I think is what to do.

If anyone of you reading this thread wants to help me would not hesitate to send positive Airtel's broadband. I'm not looking for false opinions. Only after you think airtel is still well

Quote Originally Posted by AdityaR View Post
    I have made my position clear. I have no plans to close the protest Airtel Fair use policy. I would contact the cable operator in my building, if I can provide an Internet connection with speed of 1 Mbps tomorrow. Try to find out if I can provide a reliable service, even if I have to pay extra for it. Is a futile exercise. But I think things are becoming clearer. Airtel is going on the offensive and that are specifically directed at me. And I'm doing what I think is what to do.

If anyone of you reading this thread wants to help me would not hesitate to send positive Airtel's broadband. I'm not looking for false opinions. Only after you think airtel is still well
    This means that Airtel will not come back to reality, said that India is not China and it is our right as consumers to the extent of the right word about any Internet service provider.

They cannot finish your legal connections. It would under false trade practice law. They cannot ask you to remove the negative mail adjacent to their essential right. "Freedom of speech". When all communication are real and with the support of most members and not just an individual. So do not worry. Let him finish your account and trust me if you file a case of bullying you will get a lot of money.

So you have pointed out the positives. The main complaint is regarding the Fair Usage Policy, but I would say has changed my view about the unlimited plans. Before I used to opt for only the unlimited plans, but now after he started to control my use I found my usage is actually very. So while users can manage is a few GB a month’s airtel would not mind.

Well. I imagine that come to define their own rules, which accounts for commercial uses of a connection. I mean I'm not sure if a stock trading business from home business will be considered. I will be forced to accept commercial power connection for it?

In my opinion, I believe while I'm running an office in my house with more than a few people working jointly, not profitable. By definition, if you are doing casual online trading of your account at home, can be labeled as profitable as they are building money from it.

I like fair usage policy like before I did not know the meaning of the FUP (Fair Access Policy), but thanks to Airtel, now I have to add that in my dictionary.

Personally, I think this should be an article published on websites of high popularity as Business Standard, Economic Times, etc. This is ordinary trash. You’re not paying anyone to rant here, their individual experiences with their relation and Airtel desires to learn what is incorrect instead of intimidating you.

Airtel has cleaned out the vision of all broadband customers in the name of Fair usage policy! I used Airtel broadband and other optimistic is their service and Traffic plans were well when I had the connection. I kicked the connection when once checked over and changed my plan without notice. Airtel was charging 699rs for 256kbps plan.

I would say one thing Airtel has really lost its brand value. They were very fast and respond to changing market conditions with respect to mobile business. Plans agreed with their rivals at any time, as for DTH. I am using Airtel mobile services 5-6 years .

When it comes to Broadband, Airtel has not been able to understand the demands of consumers. Many of my friends had their service, but simply moved to BSNL when presented Fair usage policy. Most plans will unlimited evening. Airtel quite lost most of their customers well paid in this fiasco.

I am lucky that airtel is not providing broadband service in my area. After reading all above post I don’t intend to take airtel broadband in future.