Thread: Need information about Five net solutions internet service provider

Need information about Five net solutions internet service provider

I want to go for new broadband plan. I have heard about the five net solutions internet service provider. They are providing the service in Mumbai region only. I want the details about them and about the service provided by them. And I want to know that they are good in the service or not. If anyone who is using the broadband connection from them can provide the details regarding it to me it will be useful for me to choose the plan from them or go to the other service provider.

Re: Need information about Five net solutions internet service provider

They are good in there service and what you say is right they are providing the service only in the Mumbai region. I have known that they have good unlimited internet plans for home use. They have the unlimited plan 512kbps, 1024kbps, 1536kbps, 2048 kbps which are costing 400,499, 840, 1000 respectively. So you can pick any one of the plan from them since cost for the plan is really good as compare to the other service providers in Mumbai region.

I have also read the details regarding their plans and according to me they are actually providing the speed which is 70% of actual mentioned. So you will get less speed.

Yes those plans are good for home use they are also providing the wireless broadband plans for home use which will contain the wifi modem to get connected to the internet. And there are total of the 4 plans for it are ws 250 which actually uses 256kbps speed, ws512 which uses the 512 kbps speed , ws 1024 it is running at 1024kbps and ws 2048 which is running at 2048kbps. Cost is also reasonable 225 , 450 800,1600 which is really good.

All the plans looks good but I will suggest you the 2mbps planes in both the wired and wireless since they have good value for money and main factor is those plans are unlimited. And there service is also good in out region I am actually stayed at the dadar. I am using their service from the past 1 year and not yet cause any of the problems with the service they are providing.

I don’t think there service is good. There customer care service is not at all good for anyone. I can’t able to call to them many of the time while facing the problem since they never pick up call at all. We have no service other than this in our region therefore I have picked up there plan. So I am suggesting you not to go for this service provider rather than go for other service provider like airtel, mtnl, hatchway they are good as compare to the Five Net Solutions.

I think they are good since I have also seen their details over the internet. Price range is really good. I will suggest you to go for their plans. They are also providing the iptv service with their broadband plan if requested.

I am one of the user of five net solutions from around the 3 years and still I haven’t faced any sort of the problem with their service. In my viewpoint they have very good bandwidth and the connection never gets down .sometimes connection will cause the problem but its negligible. But the customer service is not that much good. They are not replaying to the phone calls even if we send mail to them they won’t replay to it. they are actually private company and not providing service directly to the customer. We have to go through the region tv cable service provider therefore such a problems are causing with the customer care.

I don’t think they are bad at all I am right now using there 2mbps broadband plan with wired connection at the home. And it is really good an never cause any problem in past 4 to 5 months. And bandwidth I am getting is full all the time. So I am suggesting you to purchase the 2mbps plan from them it have good value for money.

I have heard the name of this service provider first time. I have searched for them and founded out that they are actually providing there service in the main Mumbai and not in the suburbs. Since I am in the suburbs. And in our region there is hathway service provider. So as of their users I will suggest you to go for the hathway if you are leaving in the suburbs. I have currently using the 2mbps lit unlimited plan which is really good value for money I got this plan for around Rs 670 per month and getting complete bandwidth while browsing the internet.