Thread: Need information about Spectranet internet service provider

Need information about Spectranet internet service provider

I am interested in taking the new broadband connection. One of mine friend told me to get the connection from the spectranet internet service provider. He told me that there plans are good so take there broadband connection. But before taking any further decision I want to know more about the spectranet isp and what are their good points and bad points. So the people who are using it having the good knowledge about their service so please provide me the details regarding them and their plans if any.

Re: Need information about Spectranet internet service provider

I don’t think spectranet is bad. Its good broadband service provider. I have the spectranet broadband plan. There service is good. They are also providing the demo before getting the plan. So that you can check the feasibility and signal level. If you satisfied after only they will collect the documents required and amount. After providing the charges they will activate the plan within 2 to 3 hours. And I am completely satisfied with their service and I will recommend you to buy the spectranet internet plan. They are available in all the major cities like Mumbai, Delhi, and hydrabad.

I don’t know about the service provider but one of my friends has applied for the new plan from them which actually costs around 2500. Still his plan not yet gets activated by them So I don’t think it’s good.

Before applying for contact them and ask them whether they are providing the service in the particular region. So if you are in the area like borivali, kandivali in Mumbai there service is not available so check it first then only apply I will also say that the spectranet is good service provider. They have wifi modem which works perfectly. And the internet connection never gets down in any circumstances.they are providing the express duo plan range which has unlimited internet connection this plans are available in 1mbps , 2mbps , 512 kbps. Also they are providing wired internet connection.

Yes what he is saying is right spectranet is good broadband service provider. My one of the friend using it. And he is getting nice internet speed. And charges for the plans provided by them are also reasonable.