Thread: Need information about the unlimited broadband plan form BSNL with good FUP

Need information about the unlimited broadband plan form BSNL with good FUP

I want the good broadband internet plan which has good fair usage policy on it. My friends told me that the bsnl has the good plan in range of 2000 to 3000 with adsl modem. This has the fair usage policy of the 100GB which is good for me. So can anyone suggests me the good plan in this price range and tell me your experience regarding the plan and is those plans are really good for business use.

Re: Need information about the unlimited broadband plan form BSNL with good FUP

Check out the details of the plan BBG ULD 2150 which is really good value for money and nice fair usage policy of around 100GB and runs on 1mbps speed. After 100GB gets passed the due to the fup limitation the speed gets downgraded to the 256 kbps. According to me it is good plan for using in for business use. This plan will be available with the adsl as well as wifi modem. One of my friend is using this plan and this plan never gives him any problem till now runs perfectly without any downtime. And the cost of the plan 2150 rupees is also perfect according to me.

The plan fup policy looks good for me. But I haven’t got satisfied with the price it really higher. For 2150 it’s not worth for purchase and other thing I have pointed out is the speed when fup gets passed it’s also really down. 256 kbps is not good at all at least 512 kbps speed is needed . so I don’t think it is good one.

According to me the BBG ULD 3300 broadband plan from BSNL is good choice for business use since it has the speed of 2mbps and having fup of 150 GB and after reaching the limit its speed gets downgraded to the 512 kbps. Speed is nice at downgraded as well. It is using adsl as well as wifi modem. And as compare to the uld 2150 its slightly costly but speed is really good so I will suggest you to buy this plan you have to add extra 300 rs in your budget but this plan will be good for the price at which it was gets provided.

If we compare BBG ULD 3300 with BBG ULD 2150 then the BBG ULD 3300 is much better for the business users since the fup limit of 150GB and speed of 512 kbps after passing the limit. So go for BBG ULD 3300.

I am also interested in purchasing the plan for the internet from BSNL but the cost of the plan I have seen is really high. Those plan mentioned above are really costly for speed of 1mbps and 2mbps. I think those plan are good for the business users and not good for common home users since after paying that much amount the speed gets downgraded to the 256 for 1mbps plan is not good at all. Can Anyone suggest me good plan which will be used for home use and has unlimited.

Yes I am also agreeing that the BBG ULD 2150 is not good at all. Right now I am using the home user plan. I have the bsnl unlimited home plan which cost me around rs 750 per month. And I can able to get the speed of around 1.3 mbps and can also goes up up to 1.6 mbps. So try this plan if you want to use it for home use. The above plans mentioned are for the business use.

I am also using the bsnl unlimited plan which you have mentioned. This costs around rs 750 per month. But speed you have mentioned around 1.6 mbps I am not able to reach that speed at all. I can able to get speed of around 750kbps max to max. So it’s not the good one for purchase. So don’t purchase it.

What he says is right the speed for downloading is really bad in the plan. But this plan is good for the browsing. My friend who is leaving in other region in india he has the same plan but speed he got is upto 2mbps. So what I see is that the speed changes region wise it’s my own opinion regarding the plan. So I will suggest you to purchase this plan and try your luck. If you are lucky you can get around 2mbps speed. Which will be really good at the cost of 750 with unlimited usage.