Thread: Airtel Broadband scam by producing monthly bill of 35K

Airtel Broadband scam by producing monthly bill of 35K

Hi, I am using airtel broadband from last two years but neither got any problem with the internet connection nor with the monthly price. I am using plan for 698 rupees rental and speed of 512kbps with night unlimited from 10 PM to 8 AM.

But abruptly from past three months I have started receiving mammoth bills and while i enquired about the same to their office they me as the plan is the same but there could be some mistake done by the billing department and would be set right. But still everything is same, no change they have made, and this is the fraud only, isn’t it?

Any idea what is happening?

Re: Airtel Broadband scam by producing monthly bill of 35K

See according to me you should try to make sure that the plan that you have choose earlier is been running or it is been upgraded? Because I was having the same problem once and it was because of that only. my plan was actually changed.

But as I made complained about the same it was been rectified very soon and from the next month only I have started getting proper bills according to my plan.

Exactly I am agree with the above user as you should try to make sure that no other plans are running with it.

Have you contacted them again after receiving same kind of bill again? and if so then what they told you about it? because If they are doing nothing that means surely there is some scam.

It might be possible that your account would be hacked somehow and another person is accessing your account.

you can have another option to simply complain the same consumer court about the same as they will surely help you if you are not getting any assistance from the airtel service. Once I have also done the same thing but still didn’t get any such proper solution for this.

But the surest thing is like going to the consumer court would not mischief you in any way. and a notice from the consumer court to the airtel will be sufficient to get them to determine and resolve the problem quickly.

Anyways as a other option you can simply switch to another network for use another broadband connection as we to many ISP in india with their different plans. And if you want a faster connection you can make use of data cards as well.

Thanks for the immediate replies you have made but still I haven’t get any solution from the company itself thus I think the way you have mentioned is the only left to do.