Thread: How to share Tata Photon+ wireless connection

How to share Tata Photon+ wireless connection

Guys I am using TATA Photon Plus USB modem for internet on my IBM R60 Laptop and I want to use this on my friends laptop and on my android phone can you tell me that how can I do this? And if this is not possible then to tell me, and please try to suggest things clearly I hope some better help from you guys.

Re: How to share Tata Photon+ wireless connection

Ah first of all as far as I can think of this I would be saying that this is not possible. And even if this would be possible you need to connect someone who would be very good with the networking or would be having a great knowledge about the connectivity’s and all.

I would be saying that this would have been somehow possible with some other network but with the TATA photon and reliance this would be very tough and I don’t think that this would be easily done you need to put up lots of headache and I think better than all this headache you can get a good internet connection in your smart phone and then connect that to your friends laptop and then use it or have some small LAN setup that would be helping you for sure.

Well have you heard of something like Virtual Router Manager try out that in your system and I think that would be making this possible I have done this before and it has some simple steps to follow and I hope this would be successfully done steps you can get by googleing about it. BEST OF LUCK.

Well this is impossible to do and I don’t think any try would be making it done because I have been trying a lot for this bust haven’t been successful till now it has been error even if the connection and all have been set correctly.

Ok guys i think that it is true that this wont be possible because i tried all the points which you all have been suggesting and wasn't able to do that successfully and Virtual Router Manager is a good technique and this would have worked but that wasn't successful too i don't know what went wrong and whats the problem but the android wasn't able to get connected so i think the option which Sudhamay have suggested of getting a good connection in the android and connect that with the Laptop and use it as i was doing before with the airtel internet. And this would be pretty easy task though.